“A Cozy Quiet Little Pad”
other travellers have booked this property
The 'Sunshine Room'
The house from the front, on the street. The entrance to the suite is down the driveway at the back. My little welcome board. I especially love when guests leave notes for me before they go
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The 'Sunshine Room'
At the entrance to the suite.
This is right outside the door to the suite for your use.
More of the sunshine room
Art featured in the bedroom by local artist Cathy Key
Lots of books for your reading pleasure.
vintage travel poster that was a gift for Christmas. So perfect.
very well stocked pantry
fully stocked kitchen.
Artwork in the living room by local artist Craig Bauer
a comfortable and welcoming living room.
I just finished a year long backyard patio project. Specifically for guests to use.
Me. :)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
LincolnIr...
“A Cozy Quiet Little Pad”
Reviewed November 18, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Had a lovely time at Ritas pad for my stay of 2 weeks!! It was very private and quiet equipped with all the cooking utensils. The heat works really fast. The bed is very comfortable and sleeping in was no problem!! The street is really safe as I had a Welding Rig parked out there the whole time and nobody messed with it. I also had a motorbike which Rita accomadated by letting me park it right outside the front door. Great Little Lilly Pad!! I highly recomend it!!

20 Nov 2016
Lincoln! Thank you for your kind words and for coming to stay! It was great to have you and I'm sorry you couldn't have stayed longer. I especially pride myself on making sure it's a well stocked kitchen so thanks for saying so! Good luck to you!
jthenri
Longmont, Colorado
“Cozy Casa”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The Casa is a warm and comfortable place in a quiet neighborhood close to grocery stores and restaurants. It is well equipped and a great place to stay and launch your tours to Victoria's attractions around town or across the island. Thanks to Rita, the host who made us feel welcome and communicates clearly.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Sep 2016
John, so glad you and Evana enjoyed your stay. I'm only sorry I wasn't here to meet you! I look forward to your next visit to Victoria.
Joyce M
Calgary, Canada
“Great!”
Reviewed August 24, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Casa Grosvenor has everything that you require for either a short or long term stay. There is lots of room and has all the amenities right at hand. Thanks for a great stay!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
24 Aug 2016
Joyce! I'm so glad you and AL had such a great time in Victoria. I'm just sorry I didn't get to meet you. Please come back and visit anytime!

donnatour...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“This place is everything it was promised to be.”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The owner kept in contact with me throughout the rental process. She had a wealth of information for me both before and when I arrived to make my stay more enjoyable. The owner greeted me with a bright and bubby attitude. I was able to use the bus system with ease because of her information. This is a very cozy and comfortable apartment and well worth the cost, which was less than half the cost of the hotel that my conference I was attending was in.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment is spacious and on the bus line, just minutes from downtown Victoria
Liked least: The drawers in the kitchen were very loose, but still functional
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
10 Jul 2016
Donna! This is so lovely! Thank you so much for your kind review and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. That's always the best reward. The transit system is so great here so I'm glad you had no trouble getting around. I hope to see you back again!

ColetteSo...
Ames, Iowa
“Comfy where it counts: the bed, the kitchen table, and the couch”
Reviewed June 19, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I enjoyed my stay here and found the cheerful decor and spacious living area especially relaxing. The kitchen was well-equipped and the location very convenient.

20 Jun 2016
Barbara, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you found your stay enjoyable. And I am also glad you loved all the parts that I have worked hard on. Thank you for choosing it for your visit to Victoria.
Tiderip-H...
Telegraph Cove, Canada
“Feels like home!”
Reviewed May 25, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I have stayed at Rita's twice in the last year...month of December and month of April.....both times were delightful!!! I was a little reluctant about the ground level BUT it has lots of light and because of the excellent choice in decor, it always felt cheery...even when it rained!!!! The furniture is over sized and comfy and the bed is better than my own. All the amenities are there and there is even room for some of your own if you choose to bring them along.It has a full size fridge to put your goodies in and if you need to shop, Hillside Mall is a 15 minute walk away. nestled in a quiet neighborhood but close enough to the action of downtown Victoria. I would recommend her space to anyone!!!

Liked best: the quiet
Liked least: nothing...it was all good
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 May 2016
Thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed both of your stays and you already know I loved having you and can't wait till your next visit!
Keri M
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Suite...Super cozy and felt like home away from home!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Rita is an amazing host and the suite was everything that we had hoped for and more. The suite was clean and had all the comforts of home. We booked on short notice as we had a home repair that was needed...We chose to book this suite as hotel as uncomfortable and not what we were looking for in our stay. As a local we appreciate the wonderful Victoria welcome and settled in quickly. Rita was accommodating and friendly to us....great host!!! If your looking for a nice quiet clean suite for your vacation or staycation....I would definitely put this on my list. Central to all of Victoria and in a great neighborhood that is quiet and peaceful. Thank you very much for the warm and cozy suite!

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
12 May 2016
This is so lovely. I'm so happy it all worked out and while I'm sure how stressful things have been for you guys with your home emergency, I'm glad I was able to help out. Thank you for your wonderful words. I'm glad that was your experience. That is priceless for me.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing