“Incredible Hiking Experince”
Review of HikeVictoria

HikeVictoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the natural beauty of Victoria with a local photographer and long time resident, as he shares with you his favourite vistas and Victoria's hidden gems. Our Natural Beauty Tour offers stunning scenery at 8 stops along our gorgeous coastline (you just have to be able to walk up slight inclines comfortably) - the first stop is only 7 minutes from your downtown hotel, and is among the best value of any Victoria Tour. Our Hike to the Top of Gowlland Tod Park is best short Hike in the area as the views are so spectacular - its moderate in difficulty, but we have had a 3 year old and a 78 year old do it, so you can too! Each tour includes door to door service from your hotel, snack, water, and a professionally taken photo (emailed).
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Mark is awesome! He took his time to explain what we were looking at and took us to amazing viewpoints. His personality is so personable and an added bonus are his incredible photography skills. We got some of the most amazing shots! Thank you for such a fun experience. My husband and I highly recommend.

1  Thank Ashley Y
Mark V, Owner at HikeVictoria, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thanks Ashley for your vote of confidence on the tour and the photos! You and your husband were really great fun and it was a pleasure showing you around my "office". Best, Mark

All reviews
"guide mark"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

My two teenage boys and I went out with Mark for the Gowlland Tod hike. From the start Mark was friendly, accommodating, totally professional and organized. My expectations were exceeded when Mark had everything we would need for the hike.

Mark had the right mix of talking and walking and we felt comfortably challenged. The photo spots were great fun and Mark is a great photographer. Even my son who doesn’t like to be in or take photos, was into both. The views were spectacular and I would (and have) highly recommend this trip to everyone.

1  Thank N'ora K
Mark V, Owner at HikeVictoria, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

This was such a cool tour for me because I knew you and your sons were really having a good time - citing your experience with me as the highlight of your trip makes me feel really good! Thank you for such a great review and I'm also very pleased you like the photos too. Hopefully we can convince your husband to come out with you and the boys on your next trip - I do look forward to that! Cheers, Mark

Reviewed June 4, 2018