“Oustanding family restaraunt”

Le Pho Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #680 of 1,285 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed July 14, 2018

This place has no frills but delivers an outstanding service and food. We had two young under 5's . They had a blast and the staff were gracious over the havoc and mess created. The noodles and spring rolls were best hits as were the sate chicken.

The place is licensed. Local beers and very good house wine.

Service was personal and made you feel that you were eating in their home.

Thank you Le Pho.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

When my dad wanted to come try out this place, I came up here to read all the reviews. To my surprise, our food and service aren’t bad at all! The prawn spring roll is nicely wrapped with different fillings. Tho I recommend coupling up with a different dipping sauce. My rare beef pho came with hot broth and sufficient veggie on the add-on plate. I can see why some reviewers claim the broth is blend. First, it’s not as flavorful as the ones made by other restaurants. I don’t know how long the broth is made for or how it is made. Second, I only noticed the blendness after I tried on my dad’s dry noodle bowl which is superbly flavorful and my dad added spicy sauce to it. So maybe it’s not blend but just the previous flavor is over-empowering.
Our waitress is kind and attentive. Knows the menu well and let us pick our seats.

1  Thank Versaii
Reviewed June 20, 2018

This is one of my go-to lunch spots because it's tasty, well-priced and consistent.

The owner and staff are always cheerful. The menu is diverse (all of my colleagues with dietary restrictions can find something to eat here) and the food is always fast and fresh.

I normally eat-in, but they do thoughtfully package up pho to go by separating all the components (broth, noodles, bean sprouts, sauces, and meat).

1  Thank ArbutusIslandGirl
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Le Oho Vietnamese Restaurant is a great place to go for dinner! Good food at reasonable prices! Good take out menu!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Ordered Delivery, Arrived with the wrong dietary restrictions, that were specified. Soup was gold, Noodles looked like they were left in the fridge, then taken out to be served again. Couldn't break the noodles up at all in the soup, so it just stayed as one huge mass. Ordered bubble tea as well, and they tasted gross. There was barely any noodles, have visited their restaurant before and it was not as disappointing. Will never order again, and definitely wouldn't recommend.