“Awesome pierogi bar!”
Review of Sult Pierogi Bar

Sult Pierogi Bar
Ranked #133 of 1,212 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I'm not sure what to expect for a pierogi bar, but I love pierogies so worth a short. Inside looks like a typical hipster run joint which could be anything from a dive bar to a coffee shop, but this place has the goods. I was fully in the land of pierogies here and that I did not expect. It's not cheap, as you'd expect pierogies to be, but they're premium with great toppings. Really nice stuff at this place and service was fast and good. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Sult Pierogi Bar

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Sült Pierogi Bar has a taken a fun spin on an old traditional dish and this has me coming back again and again. The concept? First, you pick your pierogi stuffing (from many choices) and then pick a topping like onions or sour cream (traditional) or what I call 'the spin' Inon-traditional toppings) that makes this food experience unique each time you visit. Everything is fresh and delish. Well done!

Thank D. L
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

First time eating Pierogis. There is a nice casual atmosphere and good beer selection. The staff were friendly and helpful with newbies like us. Food was great - service could be a little faster. Seemed a little understaffed for a Friday night.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This was recommended by a local shop we stopped at, so we decided to try it out. We ordered the sampler which also included the special. I especially liked the original and the spinach filled pierogi and a glass of their red wine to finish it up. It was a welcome change than your typical run of the mill restaurants.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Wow! Gotta say we loved our meal here on Sunday afternoon! My bf got the sampler and I tried the 3 kinds of meat-free perogies. I loved the cilantro lime dip with the curry flavoured perogies! Steamed veggies (kale, beets, yams, cauliflower) as a side. Large communal tables and bar or window seating available. Nice friendly service. Prices reasonable! Overall excellent!