“Great Pierogi's”
Review of Sult Pierogi Bar

Sult Pierogi Bar
Ranked #142 of 1,209 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I went to Sult not terribly hungry so my girlfriend and I shared a plate. The pierogis are delicious and that sauerkraut! Pretty good beer selection on hand.

There are newer reviews for Sult Pierogi Bar

Reviewed 12 April 2017

In Vic on buisness and was told about this place. Very casual pub setting meter parking outside, wheel chair accessable. Probably the best perogys I have ever had! Tried the sampler that came with 7 different flavors that were hand made, boiled and fried to perfection with either your choice of sauerkraut or bacon to go with it....True Canadian girl bacon was the choice with a large swipe of sour cream to top it all off. Portion was good, flavor and freshness was on point. Not that I needed anything more to eat but the waitress mentioned the desert that was three fruit filled perogys accompanied with ice cream and drizzled...So I did and it was amazing! Check this place out.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

So fantastically delicious, my mouth is watering just writing about it. The atmosphere was nice for lunch. This was a meal I will remember.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I absolutely loved this place. Got a pitcher of beer and a sampler platter of pierogi and sausage. Then, ordered more pierogi.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to try some pierogies and was amazed at how delicious they were!! I only wish I could have eaten more!!