Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$76
View deal
eDreamsUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Agoda.comUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
Lol.travel
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

The picture on booking.com was a little misleading but, it was still an ok place to stay. Seems like some attempts have been made to update the rooms. My sweetheart felt it wasn't very clean. The air conditioning was loud but did work thankfully. The pool was clean and there was a little creek in the back that was kinda neat. Hanging baskets in the front look nice. Staff was friendly. The room next door reported seeing drug activity across the street but there were lots of cameras around so I wasnt too concerned. Lots of great places to eat within walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Like everyone else, it is old but very clean. The air conditioner in my room ( 116) was super noisy but with the weather I had I just opened the window and turned the A/C off. WiFi was good. Location good and the place was super quiet for a long weekend. Would return.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2019

I stayed here because I didn't want to pay $200/night. This was the cheapest accommodation in Vernon on the weekend I stayed @$100/night.
Yes, it's dated, but it was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, the staff were pleasant and the pool was fine.

If you choose to stay at a place that's $200/night or more you'll probably find many more things to complain about right?

Room tip: Being pool side could be annoying with kid noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 485randyh
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

This motel is like any other. The room was oke. Small but space enough for one night. The room smelled like it came straight from an old fifties movie. There was a refridgerator and a small microwave. Also a coffeemaker with complimentary coffee.

The place was reasonably clean. The shower was good and the bed slept really well. The surrounding was quiet enough even though the motel is situated next to a through road. For shopping, or some drinks, go to the Safeway opposite the motel. Dining is possible downtown, which is a 2 minute drive.

We were pleased with the lady at checkin who was very helpfull. There was a booking misunderstanding that was quickly resolved. If you need ice for the icechest you can get that at the reception too.

I did not mention the pool yet. We didn't use it but on a hot day it would have been very nice.
So all in all a good place to stay for one or two nights.

If this review was helpfull for you, please click "helpfull" (thumb) so I know I was of help to you. Enjoy your stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank T0mmie
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed overnight on a cross Canada trip. The motel is a bit of a throwback to the 60s but it’s very nice. Clean and comfortable. We asked for a room change when we arrived and the staff was most accommodating. The pool is refreshing and clean. It’s in a very handy location. Near downtown and Safeway and Shoppers Drugs. Lots of restaurants and shops in walking distance. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple