“Great course” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Predator Ridge Golf Resort

Predator Ridge Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: 36 Holes of Championship Okanagan Golf. It's special here. You'll notice it the minute you step onto one of our 36 tee boxes. Predator Ridge is the place to indulge your lifelong passion for golf or to begin a new love affair with the sport. Our two Okanagan golf courses are set in a semi-arid mountainous playground that will quite simply take your breath away.THE PREDATOR COURSE Designed by legendary course architect Les Furber, The Predator Course offers a challenge for every level of player. The rolling hills, long grasses and undulating greens make for an unforgettable golfing experience.THE RIDGE COURSE Our newest course, opened in 2010, was designed by renowned golf course architect Doug Carrick and celebrates the stunning scenery surrounding Predator Ridge. A challenging but playable golf course featuring breathtaking views of Lake Okanagan that gives way to dramatic elevation changes dotted with beautiful granite outcroppings. The Ridge Course is a game-changer. Literally.
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2015

Well maintained, easy to book, great staff, well laid out and forgiving course. Will certainly play it again and will consider a play and stay package for my next trip. At the end of my round the as I finished adding up my score I looked up to find that my clubs were already out of the cart, head covers replaced and ready for me. They also stored my clubs for me overnight for my next day's round.

Visited May 2015
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Golf Resort, responded to this review, 19 May 2015
Dear sdc65,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed our valet service and that we were able to make your day a little more enjoyable.

Hope to see you again,
Rod Cochrane, General Manager, Resort

Malahat, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very nice golf course, but you pay for it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2015

I went to this course with 2 buddies of mine and we had a great round of golf. You have 4- 9 hole courses to choose from. You can mix them up also to make 18 holes. It was a bit pricey for my wallet at $115.00 with cart. But was very impressed with the course. The staff and valets were all very friendly and helpful. I like that in service. A nice restaurant and lounge add to the experience when your finished your round. If it wasn't for the price of a round l would have given this an excellent rating. But don't let that stop you from enjoying the place.

Visited August 2014
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Golf Resort, responded to this review, 13 March 2015
Dear Chumlee,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your round. We have two 18 hole golf courses and it sounds like you have played and enjoyed both. We appreciate your business!
I hope you found value in our complimentary range balls, tees, water bottles, golf cart, and valet services. We are very pleased to include these services with the cost of your green fee. And I'm very pleased to read you found our staff to be friendly and helpful-- customer service is our priority!
I see you are a local. May I suggest you sign up for our local's Eblasts? These have regular deals on tee time rates and food and beverage offerings. You can sign up at PredatorRidge.com, on the bottom of our home page.

Thank you again for your review. We genuinely appreciate your feedback!

nelson
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2015

Service and the view was just amazing cloudy foggy but a nice cozy warm atmosphere, Very Attentive knowledgeable staff, Will definitely go back, Food was delicious nice presentation.

Visited January 2015
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Golf Resort, responded to this review, 6 January 2015
Dear zenwick,

Thank you very much for your review.

I appreciate your feedback and are very pleased you enjoyed your dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Kelowna, Canada
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great views and immaculate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2015

The course is one of a kind, amazing views and long greens. Must play here although it is not cheap.

Visited January 2015
Dear DJsquare,

Thank you very much for your feedback!
I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you again soon,

Salmon Arm, Canada
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Tasty Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2014

We just loved our Italian night buffet at the restaurant here --- every Thursday in the off-season. We loved choosing the seafood with particularly suited veggies in a mild pesto-Alfedo sauce... along with a perfect Caesar salad. Yum! And the price? A reasonable $20 apiece. You simply can't do any better for such good meal.

Visited November 2014
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Golf Resort, responded to this review, 8 December 2014
Dear goin4luxury,

Thank you very much for your feedback!
I'm so pleased to read you enjoy our annual Italian nights. The fresh homemade pasta always hit the spot, doesn't it!?

We appreciate your review, and hope to see you again soon.