“MAGNIFICENT luncheon ”

Rosalinda's
Ranked #14 of 236 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Philippine
Description: Check out our family diner in beautiful Vernon, BC!! Enjoy a delicious All Day Breakfast or Lunch - right downtown!! Home baked bread, buns, desserts, and pastries!! Eggs Benny, Omelettes, French Toast, Pancakes, Meat Lover Breakfast, Bacon and Eggs!! Burgers, Sandwiches, Wraps, Soups, Salads!! Hamburger Steak, Chicken Balls, Chicken Fingers, Sweet & Spicy Beef!! Milk Shakes and Pies!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A pleasant place for home style meals, and the service is fast and friendly. Denver sandwich is highly recommended. Also the 'hamburger soup' which is in fact more burger than soup . Delicious!!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews, they mostly read well. Our breakfast was far short of what most reviews claimed. I took a picture of some raw hash browns. I also found it quite amusing the knife they supplied; I didn’t know you could buy knives this thin! Not terrible, just average. the purple toast was unique, but looked better than it tasted. And sitting by the windows was very warm; they need to put some infrared blocking film on them.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We eat here about once a week and are never disappointed. The hashbrowns are done just how my husband likes them and you can have as much or as little breakfast as you want. Extremely reasonable prices! There's a sunny morning atmosphere and the service is fast and friendly.

1  Thank elaine b
Reviewed August 22, 2018

A friend of my husband took us to Rosalinda's diner after he found out that my full name is also Rosalinda. Rosalinda is a diner that serves North American breakfast (pancakes, french toasts, eggs, sausage, etc.) as well as Filipino breakfasts (longanisa, fried rice, etc.). We've been camping for 2-3 days with just eggs and toast for breakfast mostly and my cousin and I were definitely missing rice so we totally enjoyed our meal. My cousin and I ordered the losilog (longanisa (Filipino sausage), rice and eggs) and my husband and his friend ordered pancakes and eggs. All of us enjoyed our meal and the price was decent.

1  Thank Rose S
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Vernon and didn’t want to eat at a national chain restaurant. A quick search and we found Rosalinda’s 2 blocks from our motel. The food was great, the service was fast and friendly. We ended up going here twice.

1  Thank David R