All reviews water slides pho waffle maker the breakfast area free breakfast walking distance kids enjoyed the pool yogurt hot tub comfortable beds morning breakfast lots of parking would definitely stay here again very nice hotel room was large king suite the main highway
Reviewed February 18, 2016

Just spent three nights at this hotel. I found it very well appointed and very clean. The lobby and breakfast area is well designed with a modern style. My room was equipped with a single queen bed and was a comfortable size. Everything was very clean and service was great. The only downside was that I was on the third floor and I had a "track star" above me who never sat still so there were constant footsteps heard through the ceiling.

Room tip: Top floor for less noise
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fairfield Inn V, Front Desk Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Dear randymci,

Thank you for your great review!

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I apologize for the guest above you.

Thank you again we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

Front desk is welcoming and nice. Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed. No Jacuzzi. Bathtub is lower than average home tub. "Marriott spirit to preserve" offers plastic cups wrapped in plastic for room cups. Can't I just get a glass wrapped in paper? Rooms are clean offering 2 LG tvs with cable. No pay per view movie options. If you're looking for dinner and movie in, look else where. Pool clean, towels provided. Slide dark, fast and rough. Thank you trip advisor for the good rate, but would not book again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Fairfield Inn V, Front Desk Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Ryan M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We have rooms with Jacuzzi tubs available, be sure to inquire about one for your next stay with us. If you have a preference of cups please let the front desk know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs, such as wanting glass over plastic. We do offer discounts at surrounding restaurants to make up for our lack of restaurant in the hotel. I apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience on the slide.

Thank you again, we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

Stayed three nights in connection with a family wedding in Vernon. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean (as was the hallway). The desk was ideal for using a laptop and had at least six power outlets for iPhones, iPads and such (my wife and I each have both). The bed was very comfortable: had no trouble falling and staying asleep. The closet is very small and somewhat difficult to access behind the bed. The room temperature control was excellent and very responsive to changes to the thermostat. The breakfast buffet had variety (love the waffle makers) and was continuously maintained. The front desk staff were unfailingly polite and helpful at all times of the day. We would stay again, should our travels bring us to Vernon again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

volenti38,

Thank you for the great review!

I'm so glad that you loved every aspect of your stay!

Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 4, 2016

Stayed two nights in order to ski at Silver Star Ski Resort which is about a half-hour drive away. The place was very clean, well-run and they had an excellent breakfast included with something for everyone. Pool and hot tub area was warm and clean. The water slide was closed but it sure looked like fun. The hotel is very handy to several restaurants.

Was a bit noisy if you like to sleep with the window open as it is adjacent to a very busy highway. Bring earplugs, otherwise use the air conditioner. As well, our room had the world's smallest closet!

Would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fairfield Inn V, Guest Services Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2016

Dear Pat,

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to review your stay with us!

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time away from home! We appreciate the feedback - the hotel is conveniently located in a higher traffic area so if you forget earplugs we've got complimentary ones for our guests.

We hope to see you again next Winter!

Regards,
Karen
Guest Services Associate

Reviewed February 2, 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot. I had no expectations at all about this Fairfield (Marriott) property near the highway, on the way out of town, near an outdoor shopping area and small casino. How good could it be? In a word - great. The hotel is spotless. The hallways andd rooms look brand new (they aren't, but look like they are). The equipment in the gym all works. The breakfast buffet was plentiful, hot, delicious, and re-stocked with a smile. The cleaning staff, and all staff, was engaging and friendly every time you walk by any of them. In all of my years it is the only time I felt compelled to tell the guy on checkout how much I enjoyed my stay, and ask about the management of the place... since it seemed so exceptional. The answer - "The manager has been here since the start, when it opened a few years ago, and is very involved and very detailed... he thinks that every small thing matters and we all take that to heart...thank you for noticing." Well, I noticed. Cannot reccomend this place any more highly. It isn't the Ritz, and it doesn't try to be more than a Fairfield Inn... but it may be the best one.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fairfield Inn V, Front Desk Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

Volenti,

Thank you for the outstanding review!

I'm delighted that your stay with us was well above what you expected! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel, such as your room, breakfast and the fitness centre. Thank you for the glowing recommendation as well!

That you enjoyed your stay so much means a lot to us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites! We look forward to your next stay with us.