“If you love Cajun?”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the Prestige Hotel; Bourbon Street brings a unique twist to creole with a New Orleans jazz setting. Intimate booths, lounge, dining room and full conference facilities. Come in and enjoy lively music, and a warm lit atmosphere.
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Stopped in for lunch for something a little different from the usual pub fare. We were pleasantly surprised and very pleased with the Cajun atmosphere and menu. The service and meals didn't disappoint. If you happen to be a seafood lover, this is a must visit. Can't wait to try the dinner menu.

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

Stopped through Vernon. It's been a few years. This place must be new. I was impressed. The food was decent and relaxing atmosphere I will be back for sure as I ended up staying and eating a second meal.

1  Thank Brewster S
Reviewed April 6, 2016

I came here for a special lunch reservation for my mother's surprise birthday. The food was very fresh, very healthy and high quality. I am a picky eater for quality and freshness. The selective lunch buffet was small but FANTASTIC, so fresh and tasty!! This is not mass produced commercial buffet, but small quantity quality made dishes. The quoins salad was my favorite. I am sure the selection changes weekly so best to call ahead if you need that salad! The owner of the restaurant came out several times to check on quality and presentation. It is obvious she cares about the restaurant and was very professional and kind. Her European quality and skill was evident, as the lunch was fantastic. I highly recommend this place for sure. We were able to take beautiful pictures as well in the surroundings for our special memories.

Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

My spouse and I came here today for dinner with some friends. Our waitress was great, she was friendly and our drinks were never empty. I ordered the baby back ribs, which were amazing. The meat fell off the bones. My spouse got the steak special, which he said was good. I was disappointed by there wine menu. Living in the Okanagan, and being a wine lover , I thought there would more of a variety. I would come here again.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

We tend to go once or twice a week for the lunch buffet. It is smaller than most lunch buffets; however, it is very high quality and we would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank 108shaned