All reviewsricky's restaurantfront deskattached restaurantchoose this hotelexcellent staydiscount couponoff the highwayupdated roomshighly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelgood nights sleepwould stay here againking sizeseparate bedroomup to datecomfortable roomfull kitchen
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Great set up of room. Well organized, clean & tidy. Nice separate area with coffee maker, fridge, micro wave and a second sink.
Comfortable bed. An in room safe would be a nice addition. Great front desk staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2017

This new Best Western is a great place to stay. It is a really beautiful hotel with great comfy beds which always attract my attention when thinking of returning. Close to everything you need as well. Will be my go to when coming back to this lovely town!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

I personally like this hotel for its location, affordability, cleanliness, welcoming staff. I usually come to Vernon twice a year for business and this is the only hotel I will stay at in Vernon. I have when time permits, use the restaurant in this hotel - Ricky's and I found the service and the menu choices excellent

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We usually stay at the Hilton hotels but since there was no Hilton in the area, we stayed at the Best Western Pacific. It turned out to be a good decision. The hotel was clean. The staff was very courteous and friendly. Edna, the manager was extremely good and efficient.
We highly recommend this hotel. It beats all other hotels we have stayed in terms of service and feeling at home environment.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017

My stay in Vernon was excellent. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable with great internet. The staff is friendly and accommodating. While I only booked for one night and it turned out I needed a second night because our work wasn't going the way we'd hoped for, the staff was kind enough to upgrade and accommodate our needs for a second night. The $6 breakfast vouchers came in handy for the one morning and the restaurant also did take out which helped us out tremendously. Everything came together and having such a pleasant experience with the stay made it all that much better. Thank you Best Western!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business