All reviews ricky's restaurant front desk attached restaurant choose this hotel off the highway newer hotel excellent stay discount coupon very nice hotel updated rooms highly recommend this hotel restaurants and shopping would stay here again up to date king size free breakfast convenient location
Reviewed November 18, 2017

decided at the last minute to stay in Vernon and like the appearance of the hotel. Upon entering the lobby we were acknowledged right away even though she was busy with another guest. The whole experience was pleasurable and we will definitely stay again. Even though this hotel is on the highway, we weren't disturbed by highway noise, so had a good nights sleep.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2017

2 weeks ago my wife and I had planned a road trip to Vernon B.C.
Unfortunately I came down with a severe flu and had to cancel our trip and return to our home in Nelson B.C.
My wife called Best Western in Nelson to explain our situation.We were told that there was nothing that could be done and we would have to pay the full amount because we had not called earlier which was the case but I did not get sick until that morning.
This past summer my family had used various Best Western Hotels to stay at 8 times on a trip across Canada and were pleased with the service and accommodation.
As a regular guest we were disappointed to be charged the full room rate for the room which we did not stay in.I will think about using other places to stay in future.

1  Thank Terry B
Best Western P, Guest Services at Best Western Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Good Morning!

I would like to apologize that you were not able to make it for your booking a few weeks ago and you had to cancel last minute. Due to our system and online bookings, reservations do need to be cancelled outside of the 24 hour window of the arrival date.

We are very sorry that you were unable to make it for your stay and had to call the day of arrival to cancel it. Due to the system and company policies it is standard that all last minute cancelations are charged if it is within those 24 hours. Since you were only able to call 7 hours in advance, we were forced to charge the full amount.

I believe you talked to the manager herself, and she did confirm that a $50 credit towards your next stay would be provided. This can be used anytime in the next 12 months.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Chelsie
Guest Services
Best Western – Pacific Inn
Vernon BC.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Friendly outgoing staff and management always a pleasure to deal with. Very accommodating feels like home. Recognized reward program and willingness to go out of their way to find the perfect room for my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The Hotel was easy to find, right off of 97, Upon entering the staff was friendly and our room was ready as well as the check in paperwork so check-in was quick. The room was furnished and organized well, and was very clean. The décor was pleasant and comfortable. The lobby was comfortable and coffee, tea and water were available. I will definitely choose this hotel again, if we venture back to Vernon.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Great Place to stay with great informative staff. Very clean and comfortable and full breakfast served that's included. The location is great and the staff told me about the double points bonus which I knew nothing about.