“Creamiest Ice Cream in Vernon”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marble Slab Creamery Vernon
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Vernon
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Marble Slab is my "special treat" place because of the yummy choices. One of my favorites is the sweet cream just plain, in a waffle cone. The green tea was great with chocolate chunks in it

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Tons of flavours to pick from & you are able to customize each one with a bunch of topping choices mixed in too. I have never been to an ice cream place like this before where they work with the ice cream on the slab right in front of you. Your kids will LOVE it!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2016

It was my first visit and it was interesting to see what stuff they had and what stuff you could put on or in your ice cream.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed March 15, 2016

What else could one say about on- site hand- made ice cream with premium ingredients? Yummy. Ilove the flavors, too.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed February 18, 2016

As soon as I walked into the Creamery, I was hit with this wonderful smell. Fresh baking,etc.. It is amazing with so many types of ice creams, so many types of cones etc. The staff was wonderful, the cafe is spotless... And you can sample, sample, sample. I had previously ordered a cake for a birthday. It was ready to go and looked delicious.. We picked raspberry cheesecake.. It looked like it had be made with care and expertise... My family loved it.. My youngest son said,"It is by far the best cake ,I have ever had.". We have now ordered another one for a B.Day coming up. lol. My friend with me said , look, you can even get ice cream,waffle cone cupcakes in the freezer.. Which is full of take home goodies.... The Marble Slab is now the only shop we will be ordering from.. I do not live in Vernon but the 1/2 hour drive is well worth it. :):)

Date of visit: February 2016