“Worth the time and price”

Whistler Tasting Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 Food & Drink in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Progressive Lunch or Dinner Tours where each delicious course of a full meal is provided at a different restaurant. These walking tours also feature wine cellars, champagne sabering demonstrations, blind wine tasting, flights of beer and chocolate shop treats. Truly a unique dining experience that is the perfect way to explore the fantastic dining scene in Whistler.
Reviewed January 22, 2017

It was a very pleasant evening, the food was great, stops well-timed, and our guide, Kristy, was very well informed.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"progressive dinner"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2017

Attended a tasting tour for a bachelorette weekend in Whistler in August. It was a fantastic experience. Our guide Luke was very knowledgeable and informative. It was a custom tour and we got a little taste of Elements, Quattro, Rocky Mountain Chocolate, Rogers Chocolate and Caramba! Throughout the tour, we also had the chance to win some prizes with games and quizzes.

We started our tour at Elements and tried delicious lettuce wraps which had both a carnivourous and vegetarian friendly option. These appetizers were delectable and flavourful, my only wish was that the lettuce was cut in a matter that it was easier to make more than 3 wraps despite having more than that in leaves. Instead, I ended up tossing the leftovers to eat more of a salad. Nevertheless I was satisfied.

Next, we traveled over to Quattro for our entrees. I had the salmon and was greatly satisfied with the meal. The restaurant had a great atmosphere.

After taking some typical bachelorette group shots, we headed over to Rogers Chocolate where we learned more about the company and had a taste of delectable ice wine truffles.

Our final stop was Caramba for dessert, where we had a bit of a wait. Despite that, the dessert was truly worth it, perhaps my favourite part of the meal. After realizing we missed a stop on our tour (Rocky Mountain), Luke was great, picking up our missed treat while we waited and then feasted upon our dessert.

Overall the tour, host, and food were excellent! I would most definitely recommend Whistler tasting tours for foodies venturing up to the mountain.

Whistler_Tasting, Manager at Whistler Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Hi Felice R,

Thanks for the review! :) We're happy to hear the bachelorette dinner party went well and you all had a nice time on tour with Luke. I'll follow up with him, as I'm sure he'll be excited to hear you enjoyed his company.

P.s. Thanks for sharing the photos! The food looks so appetizing I'm starting to get hungry!

Cheers,

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We did the finer things tour with Christy as our guide. The tour was a great way to see the town, on foot, while tasting foods from multiple places. Christy was a great guide and made the overall experience so enjoyable. We ended up doing the tour twice!!!!

Highly recommend!!!

Thank you Christy for starting our trip off to an amazing start.

Whistler_Tasting, Manager at Whistler Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Hi tamlovestravel,

Thanks for the generous review and for coming out on tour with us TWICE! :) Very very happy to hear you has lots of fun with Kristy, I'll make sure to let her know you enjoyed her company throughout the night :)

Take care :)

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on the finer things food tour last night. Our guide Madison was very informative, giving us a history of Whistler and suggestions on things to do while in Whistler. Also the food was fantastic. I highly recommend this tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

We had such a fun evening doing the Finer Things Tasting Tour. Our guide Madison was so much fun and so knowledgeable about restaurants and things to do in Whistler, and even gave us a fun history of Whistler during our walks from place to place. The tour is very well thought out and organized. From the sabering of the champagne bottle to the delicious food, wine, chocolate and venues, we couldn't have asked for a nicer way to spend an evening. Thanks again Madison and Whistler Tasting Tours.

Hi jcckellen,

Thanks for your kind review :) Happy to hear you had a great evening out with Madison on the Finer Things Tour! I'm sure she'll be glad to hear you enjoyed her company and the fun facts she shared about Whistler!

Cheers,