We stayed at Chateau Whistler between Christmas and New Years 2011. We've actually stayed several times but this last trip was great. They simply have the best staff I've seen at any hotel. When we arrived, our room wasn't yet ready so the girl said the valet would park our car and take our bags up to the room when it was done so we could go skiing.
When we came back everything was done and we just grabbed our keys. The sauna, steam, hot tub and pool are amazing and a must after a long day skiing.
It is an expensive place to stay but the service is worth it - I'd rather pay a bit more and be greeted by smiles and helpful staff than pay less and moan about crappy service.
It's also worth noting that this hotel is dog friendly so we'll be taking our pooch on our next trip in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort