I have been skiing for 30 years and have always wanted to try a new place each year. After the 10 days in the Fairmont and the Resort in general I want to go back. The hotel staff were courteous and professional. The food was outstanding, especially the Sea Food Chowder which was amazing. The rooms large and very clean. The only complaint I have was that the holiday was not long enough at this hotel. Exceptional value for money given the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort