Trying very hard to find something negative about this hotel, service, location and staff. A must is up grade to Gold, the breakfasts included are as good as Gleneagles Scotland, in a more intimate setting, morning coffee excellent , the cakes are to die for, while the after 4 O'clock spread is not to be missed to take the edge off hunger pains from a day on the slopes.
The staff could not have been more helpful without being oppressive. Rooms well appointed, very comfortable.bed. while the open fire in the room was perfect and an enhancement to any room hotel or not. Skiing again perfect door to door the only problem being which runs to choose for the day.
N.B. Make sure you take half a day out to go on the husky mushing with the Whistler Sled Dog Company.Five star plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort