Had two nights at Fairmont Whistler as part of our Scenic Tours holiday to Canada. Found the rooms to be spacious with two queen beds in ours! View of snow on the mountain added to the general relaxed nature of our stay. A swim in the heated pool while there was light snow falling came as a unique experience.
Bed very comfortable, bathroom more than adequate, four large comfortable chairs, safe, and overall good room for relaxing.
Dinner in The Grill was delightful. Service was above the ordinary, steak cooked perfectly and the options on the menu providing an extensive range of local produce.
Staff very very helpful. Breakfast in the Wildflower restaurant as good or better than any we have experienced. Everything is fresh.
Recommend staying here as one of the great hotel experiences to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort