Great stay twice this year. Every single staff member went out of their way to make our stay well,...fabulous! From the valet to the front staff to the waiters and right up to the management (especially Mehmood). The rooms are first class and the pool area is the best in Whistler. (We stayed on the eighth floor in March and in the penthouse in May). Would highly recommend paying the extra to upgrade to the gold service level. During high season the appys and breakfast in the eighth floor lounge are amazing. During low season you order from the menu and as long as you are not excessive, they take care of the bill. Personally I preferred the eighth floor gold lounge experience, but the low season set up is still very nice. The hotel is a short walk to town, but is literally a few steps from the upper chair, so it is ski in ski out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort hotel defines mountain luxury. A classic 12-story Chateau-style resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler - offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb mountain. Situated a five minute walk from village center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Whistler
- Whistler Fairmont
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort