Overall, we were very happy with our stay at the Westin. We booked using points and were given a somewhat dungeon-like room on the 3rd floor (lowest level of rooms). After requesting a better one, we were moved to a much nicer room on a higher floor that actually received natural light.
The rooms have a bed, sitting area, gas fireplaces, and surprisingly, a full kitchen.
The location is terrific - everything is within walking distance. The staff was incredibly helpful with everything from free shuttle service to restaurant/spa reservations.
One of the biggest problems was with the Internet. While the hotel has wifi, it was spotty at best. It was actually shocking how we were unable to maintain a decent connection on any of our devices. How difficult is this in 2012??
While nice, the rooms themselves could use a refreshing and were not as nice as I would have expected given the rates.
Note - while they offer ski storage, they charge for this service. Parking is also somewhat astronomical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin