Overall we really enjoyed our stay in Whistler. This Westin is in a good location (a couple of minutes to the lifts). We were staying on a Travelzoo voucher and so had a nice dinner included at the Aubergine grill on the Saturday night.
I have been to the spa on a previous location and wasn't impressed so didnt try it this time - it is expensive (i.e. $109 for a pedicure). The pool area doesn't have much seating around it but it has a gym, sauna and steam room so its not bad.
It's a typical Westin in that they charge $30 a day for parking and about $20 for wi-fi (plus other tourist charges or whatever they make up!) so it always ends up more expensive than you expect!
We enjoyed the room - the Westins always seem to have nice beds and we had a lovely kitchen area which was fully stocked. The service from the staff was good.The Lift cafe opposite the hotel did really nice coffees, breakfasts and pastries and seemed a lot more reasonable than eating at the hotel restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin