Blackcomb Springs Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$331
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$289
Hilton.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$324
  • Restaurant
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$313
US$244
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$288
Nita Lake Lodge
US$308
US$295
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$277
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$258
Priceline
2,265 results
All reviewsski valeteast towerheavenly bedfirerock loungespg pointsone bedroom suitefull kitchengas fireper dayself parkski schoolhot tubdriving rangesmall kitchencan't beat the locationend of the dayski equipment
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We live near Whistler, and it just doesn't feel like summer unless we make it up for a weekend or two. We had never stayed at the Westin, but they had a pretty good promotion at the time, so we took it. The building is very nice, with large open rooms, lots of stone and huge wood beams. Check-in was easy and hassle-free, and we were allowed to park out front while we checked out the room and brought up our bags. There were several dogs in the lobby, however, and they were unable to offer us a room that was not a "pet room".

The room itself was very good. The bathroom was huge, with separate tub and shower, and although we did not make use of the small kitchen in the entry, it would be really useful for those spending more time there and wanting to save a little money on food.

The Westin is one of the few hotels that still respect their guests enough to give them queen size beds instead of making them squish into doubles. It did take about 7 hours for the air conditioner to cool the room to the desired temperature. Everything else - food, activities - is right outside your door, so if you can't find what you are looking for at the Westin, you won't have to go far. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite hotels in Whistler. I recently did a weekend there, the room was nice, as it usually is, but room service is now bad, had some salmon which was very dry and lacked taste, and the massage at the spa was bad this time. The spa, which is apparently not connected to the hotel, requires payment up front and an 18% gratuity. I enjoy tipping great service, but the massage was awful and I didn't feel like making an issue. So you might consider booking here, but eating and going to spas elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Seattle1963
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Dear Seattle1963

Thank you for sharing your review. We truly appreciate your business as a loyal guest, and apologize for your recent experience. We strive to maintain the high standards of service that our guests have come to expect, and this serves as a reminder of just how important that is. We will share your comments with Avello Spa as well. We hope you'll stay with us again on your next visit, and if there's anything I can personally do to ensure your stay is excellent please do not hesitate to email me at eric.eikeland@westinwhistler.com.

Stay well,
Eric Eikeland
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I spent one night at the Westin so that my dog and I could go hiking in the area. First time bringing a pet, but this is my third time staying at this hotel.
I'll admit that my favorite hotel in Whistler is the Four Seasons, but the Westin offered a far more reasonable price and I knew the quality would not disappoint. I stayed in a junior suite- it is a bit small (particularly the bedroom) compared with the decidedly roomy hotel rooms typically found in Whistler (trust me, a small-ish room in Whistler is suite-sized in most places in the world, particularly Europe), but it suited my needs and I know there are larger options available at this hotel. I really like having the kitchenette and separate bedroom.
Having ordered room service for dinner, I can say that it was EXCELLENT, and I am not one to compliment hotel food often. It was true restaurant quality, which I found impressive particularly because their on-site restaurant, Aubergine, was closed for a private function. That they handled room service at such high quality under the circumstances was remarkable.
Bed was comfy, location of the hotel is so central but much more quiet than options closer to the centre of the village, and I liked that they put me and my pooch at the end of the hallway and away from the elevators and higher traffic (less disturbing for the dog). One small beef was they they advertise amenities for pets including treats and a heavenly dog bed but they didn't arrive. Wasn't so important to make a fuss, and I'll say that all staff who encountered me and my dog in the hotel were super friendly and welcoming.
The Westin is certainly a nice option in Whistler and I'm glad I chose it again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend July 9-11; it is a lovely hotel with a very nice pool (with an adult sunbathing area) and the rooms are very comfortable/clean and well laid out. The appliances in the room are top notch and the staff is great! Parking is a bit expensive but it seems this is the case in Whistler $34 for valet/day.

I enjoyed this little getaway so much that my husband and I be spending the August long weekend at this hotel and I am looking forward to it. If you have allergies to pets, ensure you let the front-desk staff know because all of the rooms are pet friendly (no charge) but they do have "pet-free (allergy) rooms."

Room Tip: At the front desk ask staff for a room with a balcony :)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This hotel is superbly located in the amazingly beautiful alpine village of Whistler.
The views from the hotel are fantastic as you peruse the surrounding mountains.
You walk out of he hotel you are immediately in the Whistler village & can enjoy all it has to offer.
Our time here was too short & would definitely stay in the same hotel if we are ever back in Whistler.
The Aubergine Restuarant was excellent & we received great service.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Murray S
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear ozmuzziemo,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review! We're delighted to see that your short trip to Whistler was so memorable and that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope your travels bring you back our way soon!

Stay well,