Blackcomb Springs Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$202
  • Restaurant
US$396
US$354
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$289
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$291
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$260
Priceline
Embarc Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$225
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$234
Priceline
2,260 results
All reviewsski valeteast towerheavenly bedfirerock loungespg pointsone bedroom suitefull kitchengas fireper dayself parkski schoolhot tubdriving rangesmall kitchencan't beat the locationend of the dayski equipment
Reviewed April 2, 2018

If there was 1 bad thing to say about this property is that you would sometimes have to wait a couple of minutes for an elevator, but that is all. The staff is great, and the accommodations are situated perfectly at the base of the gondola for Whistler Mountain. It is located right at the end of Whistler Village and all restaurants and shops are easily in walking distance. I would highly recommend this property if traveling to Whistler in the winter, but I am sure it is equally great in the summer. Special shout out to Andrew Misquitta, who made our stay all the better with his attentive service and great communication.

Stayed: March 2018
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hi toomuchtimeintheair,

I'm so happy to hear that your stay with us was so lovely. Thank you for the shout out to Andrew Misquitta, I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to him. Have a wonderful day and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I visit three times a year and the Westin is the perfect place for family trips to Whistler. The location can’t be beat (you can even rent your gear in the lobby) and the gondola is only steps away (it is the closest hotel to the Whistler gondola).

Having a kitchenette in all rooms is convenient especially for breakfast and lets you save some money (or when you just don’t want to go out to eat).

The pool area is great for the kids but they also have adults only time at night if you want some quiet.

Finally, uniquely for a seasonal resort many employees have been with the hotel for many seasons, remember me, and always give great service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm glad our facilities and staff were able to make such a positive impression. You're continued patronage is greatly appreciated and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Just had an amazing massage with Rebecca Mullan. Her hands and intuitive touch helped with the ski burn. Very professional and worth the $. Also Coby Jo was also attentive and made you feel special. Good team.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank traveltime1155000

Hi traveltime1155000,

I'm glad you enjoyed our spa after a long day of skiing. The staff are true magic workers! Have a wonderful day and I hope you return to Whistler soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

There are lots of highlights to this hotel...other than the amazing location and super convenient ski drop off at the base of the mountain, the indoor/outdoor pool was a favorite for the family. It's quite nice not having to run out to the pool in the freezing cold. The smores and hot chocolate outside also a hit. The restaurant, Grill & Vine, is lovely, good brunch and dinner with great service and beautiful views.

We've stayed in a lot of SPG hotels - Deer Valley, Westin Beaver Creek etc. - and the thing we love about those hotels that the Westin Whister lacks is a fun, warm, inviting lobby for cocktails and hot chocolate after skiing. Apres ski is my favorite part of skiing...the Westin's bar is too small, dark,cramped and crowded...the lobby too far removed and bare/cold-feeling, no one hangs out there. We wanted to go to the restaurant after skiing for snacks and wine as the view there is lovely, but it doesn't open until 5pm...so strange! So you kind of are at a loss as to where to go in the hotel after skiing. Our room was very dark and a bit claustrophobic feeling so we didn't love going there in the afternoon. (We had a one-bedroom suite, asked for view, but I guess a view can be big dark trees just a foot outside your window which makes the room dark and a bit claustrophobic. some people may like it, just not us!)

But really a lovely hotel...especially for a family. We will be back...hopefully a better view this time...and maybe they figure out a way to get a fun apres ski scene going!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hi LAtravelfan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Whistler is a lovely way to spend your family holiday, so thank you for choosing us to complete the experience! I appreciate the feedback on our apres ski offerings, we'll keep this for future consideration. Have a wonderful day and I hope you return to Whistler soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

This Property is Fabulous! This was our second trip in as many years to to the Westin Whistler. We absolutely love this Hotel.
My wife & I are both SPG Platinum members as we both travel for work. We travel every year to celebrate our Anniversary & this property stands above & beyond all the others. First of all, It is located right next to the Whistler Village Gondola, so you can't really get closer. But The thing that stands out the most the customer service & attention to detail. Every staff member goes out of there way to make sure that you are happy and satisfied!

I want to give my special appreciation to two staff members that really made our stay truly memorable.

1. Bart, the valet attendant, who pulled up the Westin Tahoe to help me chase down the shuttle bus to retrieve my ski jacket that I left on it. Oops. :-)
2. Lisa McCormick, the hotel manager, that sent us a bottle of champagne, gourmet tray & wonderful note(see attached) to help us celebrate our anniversary. It was a thoughtful & pleasant surprise.

Thank you again for making our Anniversary trip a huge success. We will definitely return next year to celebrate again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Terry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. I especially want to express my appreciation for the shout to myself and my colleague. That was a wonderful surprise and I'm glad we could make your anniversary trip something to remember. I hope you return to Whistler soon and we can provide more happy memories.