2,338 results
All reviews ski valet east tower heavenly bed firerock lounge spg points one bedroom suite per day self park full kitchen ski school hot tub gas fireplace driving range small kitchen can't beat the location end of the day ski equipment
Reviewed September 2, 2018

We had a very nice trip to the Westin Whistler. The Hotel is nicely designed and clean within the mountain spirit. In general the staff were nice and there to help if needed. Jared and the front Valet staff , were extremely helpful and accommodating. I saw some others wrote parking was expensive, i believe the parking charge is reasonable. Remember this is CAD. A few reasons i did not give this hotel 5 stars . 1. For the most part, my platinum status did not give me upgrades or much extra. (the reason i picked The Westin over the four seasons is because of my status) 2. The room had no view of the mountains at all. I would recommend the property to my friends and family if they don't want to pay for the 4 seasons. This is definitely nice enough.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hi Luv_totravel121,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize if we were unable to secure you a room with a mountain view. We do have them, but with Labour Day long weekend, you can imagine how many requests for mountain views we must receive. I hope you can visit us again and we can work on getting you that unforgettable vista.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel positioned convenient to shops, restaurants etc in the town centre. Has a good restaurant and bar and shops inside the concourse. Rooms were clean and modern with a small kitchen area which was good. However, when you stay in a hotel there are 2 vital things you shouldn't have to pay for! ... believe it or not it was $30 to park per day, and $15 per day for internet!!!!! As far as I'm concerned, WiFi is a staple item these days.. I have never paid and will never pay for this out of protest. Pity, a good hotel spoilt by greed!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Skierpaul,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us. I understand our parking fees may be a little steep, but our lot is constantly monitored and covered from the elements. As for our WIFI charges, it is free for Starwood members when you book through a Starwood site. I apologize if that was not made clear. I hope we can welcome you back again!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Located at the base of whistler mountain, this hotel is five stars plus. With large comfortable rooms this hotel is a great place to stay with family. I recommend staying here any season as the amenities are worth the price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi dmeli1977,

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We strive to give our guests a wonderful experience. I hope you decide to return soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We spent an amazing 3 days at the Westin. The pool is part indoor and part outdoor - the kids loved it! Having a kitchen and washer/dryer is such a great help with all the outdoor sports. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Perfect location to explore the Whistler area! Highly recommend this property!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank JZLD
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Hi JZLD,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our indoor/outdoor pool. I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

The whole SPG-Marriott merger has been a disaster. Servers down, could not book with points and now everything is sold out.

We try to go here every year and this year due to technical glitches, it has now become hard to book a stay...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sumeet G
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hi Sumeet,

Thank you so much for your patience with us during this transition. It's always hard to predict how mergers will unfold. Please know we are working hard to improve and provide the best online booking experience for our guests. If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to email me directly at lisa.mccormick@westinwhistler.com. Thank you for your honest feedback and I hope to hear from you.