“Organized and friendly”
Review of Whistler Kids

Whistler Kids
Ranked #31 of 102 things to do in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: If your small fries like skiing in a big way, this program will teach them all they need to know to tackle the slopes.
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My youngest daughter attended Adventure camp, It was well organized and we loved the gps tracking system which allowed as to see which runs we're skied through the day.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Whistler Kids is a great experience for families who love to ski. Our three almost four year old granddaughter loved her day--8:30-3:30! Watch for Adventure camps to get a real bargain 3 days for less than 2 normally. Teachers are young and friendly,and very supportive. She wants to go again! Lunch and snacks included.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

My son made friends with his classmates making this an enjoyable fun experience while learning more skiing skills

Reviewed 29 January 2012

My kids age 9 and 11 have been coming to Whistler Kids since 2008. They join the 5-day Adventure Camp on Blackcomb side each year which seems a little calmer and less busy than Whistler. Technically they make great progress as skiers but also have a lot of fun doing it. Instructors go out of their way to teach them properly but to keep them amused too. Highly recommended for all ages.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

We took a chance and put our 6 year old and 3 year old in 2 days of ski lessons with Whistler Kids during the Discover Whistler days in January since the price was so good. Our 6 year old had been in lessons before and made it through to level 2 by the end of the 2nd day. He loved it. On day 1 around noon I got a call from the ski school saying that my 3 year old had been crying the most of the day and not really enjoying himself. I ate lunch and went down and picked him up. I was almost done for the day anyway. I immediately went to the ski school office to try and get a refund for day 2. The customer service was second to none. They refunded my 2nd day of ski school due to my child's age, refunded his rentals and enrolled him in Whistler Kids daycare for the next day. Everyone was very understanding. My older son really enjoyed his ski lessons for two days and I really believe the intensive lesson schedule pushed him to reach the next level. We're going back in March for spring break and we'll do it all over again, albeit, the younger one will go straight to daycare...which was also awesome!