2,051 results
All reviews candy bar coffee machine in the lobby bike shop the shuttle driver hot chocolate dog friendly hotel little touches special thanks olympic plaza whistler village front desk staff small kitchenette stove top king suite a great stay grocery store pool and hot tub
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I've stayed here a few times before, and I loved it each time, but they just never cease to impress! A handwritten welcome back card and a brownie waiting in my room, a surprise lobby happy hour, the list goes on! I wish all my hotel experiences were like this! Super friendly staff too!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Courtney E, Front Office Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

djSmileyMike,

Thank you for staying with us once more.

We love our repeat guests - brownies are the least we can do! It is fabulous to hear that you were able to enjoy a complimentary happy hour and our friendly staff.

Hope to see you back at Summit soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this weekend and really enjoyed it. The staff were excellent, the room was clean and comfortable, and we really enjoyed the free coffee in the lobby. They also have a surprise drinks and snacks happy hour some evenings. Will definitely stay here again.

Ryan G,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It is simply fabulous that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us - our team, the complimentary coffee in the lobby, complimentary lobby offerings and your comfortable suite.

Cannot wait to have you back!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We arrived after an 11 hour drive and parked under the hotel but wasn’t told there would be gates blocking our entrance and we would need to use key to lift them, I had to walk back to reception to find out how to open, they could have prevented this by telling me on check in. The room was great but the bed was pushed up in the corner so one side of the bed is right against the wall so no bedside table on that side to put things you might need in the night. But they were the only negatives, the amenities in the bathroom were lovely and so lovely to have huge containers of shampoo, conditioner etc rather than the small bottles in other hotels that don’t stretch to two people. The happy hour in the lobby each evening which was free to guests was a lovely touch and also the free sweet selection. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again

Dawn C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the Malin & Goetz toiletires, complimentary happy hour in the lobby & candy corner (always a hit!).

I do apologize that the parking procedure was not explained to you on check in, it is our normal procedure to direct our guests to the parkade with a key card and explain how to enter the parkade. I will absolutely speak to our front desk team to refresh them on this and ensure that it is not missed!

I am unsure as to which room would have the bed right against the wall but would like to investigate the same - would you be able to supply the room number that you had stayed in with us so that I may address this issue?

Thank you so much for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back - please email me directly for the best return guest rate possible!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

This is a very comfortable place to stay. However when you arrive and want something to eat and are told the restaurant doesn’t open on a Tuesday. Not good. I asked for some milk for the room to make tea. I was told they don’t have milk. They had milk in the morning at breakfast . We decided to try the restaurant. From the hotel this is approached from the lobby through a passageway where goods are stacked recycling bins positioned and people are doing washing up, you enter in the area where the tills are. This is something I’ve never seen before. We went somewhere else. Nice place, could be so much better.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Courtney E, Front Office Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Roger W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the comfort that Summit has to offer.

I am saddened to hear that other aspects of your stay were not as you had expected. I do apologize that your stay with us was not everything you had hoped for!

Unfortunately due to a staffing shortage our in house restaurant, Elements, did close on Tuesdays during off season. As they are not owned by the hotel, it is difficult for us to make any changes to their plans or procedures.

As the front desk does not have access to a kitchen, we do not supply any food from the same. Our in house café Eighty One, however, does supply various milk options for items purchased. I will pass on your comments to our team as we can always go out to the grocery store across the road and purchase you milk - this may, however, have not been possible at the time if there was only one member of staff at the desk at the time. We do always try to go above and beyond for any requests and I will pass on your comments to our team to refresh their memory that this is always possible.

Should you wish to return to the hotel please email me directly and I will happily offer you a return guest discount and handle your stay personally.

Courtney@summitlodge.com

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in June 2017 with my partner and my dog. Have stayed in many different places in Whistler and like this place for a few reasons. It’s pet friendly, has bike/ski storage, and is in a good location. The price is reasonable and the rooms are modern. We had a kitchenette and it was a good little facility to make meals and keep the beer chilled. Would stay here again no doubt.

Date of stay: October 2017

clayman739,

Thank you so much for your review!

Absolutely thrilled to hear that your family enjoyed their time with us - namely our pet friendly atmosphere, complimentary ski storage, where we are situated, in room kitchenette and overall value.

I do hope to see you again at Summit soon!

coutrney@summitlodge.com