Spent the night at this hotel on Saturday 4th Febuary and we couldn't recommend it highly enough.
We had a one bedroom suite, which was an upgrade from what we were suppose to get, so that was a great start!
The one thing that is annoying about this hotel is that check in is not until 4pm and check out is 11am...however if our room had been ready when we arrived at 2:30m, they would have given us the key. We didnt mind as we had stuff planned for Whislter and they kept our bags for us. The staff were so helpful and friendly.
The suite was just amazing, 2 flat screen TVs, a bed living area and a kitchen equiped with everything you needed even a dishwasher!! The fire was also a really nice touch to have in whistler and we really enjoyed chilling in front of it after out day. Bathropes, hairdryer and more towels than we needed were also provided. It was so clean and spacious and the bed was so comfortable.
The hot tub was also great and does not close until 11pm so you are not sudhing back after a day on the slopes to try and catch it!
Our balcony faced to the front of the hotel and noise was not a problem, however I did request a room away from the village which helped after reading previous reviews on here. Our room was right next to the elevator but it wasnt that bad and didnt start until 10am in the morning. Maybe we got lucky!
There was room service available for breakfast but the hotel is so close to everything we opted to do our own thing.
A great trip to Whislter and a hotel that I would recommend.
Two things that might be helpful:
1. its $20 per night for parking
2. The hotel take $100 damage deposit from you upon check in and refund it back if no damage is done.(this can be paid by visa)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a town envied for its lifestyle, Adara Hotel Whistler kicks it up a notch, combining an outstanding location with exceptional service and style. Highlighting BC's best contemporary design elements, the hotel's 41 guestrooms and suites are laced throughout with colour, charm and wit. The Adara Hotel boasts a two level, rundlestone lobby with a warm and inviting fireplace and lounge area. The history of the Adara dates back to the late 1980’s when the building was constructed as the Timberline Lodge. In 2005 extensive renovations transformed the rustic lodge into a dynamic, designer boutique hotel. The concept of the Box Interior Design agency, was soon the ‘talk of the town.’ Box Design was awarded with the IIDA Northern Pacific Chapter: InAwards 2006 Design in Hospitality for their striking work on the Adara Hotel.“the décor of the Adara Hotel, the first designer boutique in the ski resort of Whistler, BC, features a distinctive rustic mountain style that wittily mixes whimsy, contemporary design, and glamour” Hospitality Design. The decor is distinctive yet cozy, inviting the senses to a unique experience. Think only of yourself, feel at home and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adara Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adara Hotel Whistler