All reviews granola bars white noise machine hot tub loft room french press whistler village freshly baked cookies rain shower electric fireplace location is great mini fridge coffee maker off season mountain view shops and restaurants earplugs lobby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff. Great location. Only a few steps to the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village. Beautiful lobby with coffee, tea, and snacks available. Given that it's in an older building, it was nice to see some modern touches in the room like a rainfall shower. Enjoyed our stay here and would definitely like to come back.

Room Tip: Recommend getting a loft room for romantic getaways.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon check-in I was advised of the $25 a night valet parking but not given other options to park I had to pay it. The room was fine. I dropped the camera battery on the floor and when I went to pick it up I also found a raisin. Microwave hadn't been cleaned. The next day I phoned the front desk to ask if our room was going to be made up and was informed the housekeeper went home. Someone came up and changed the towels and emptied the single tiny garbage pail. DID NOT make the bed. First time I stayed in a hotel and had to make my own bed. I have spent the past 6 years working housekeeping in a hotel and I was pretty disgusted at this point. Who is running this place? I told the front desk when I checked out and she gave me one day free parking.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Doug D, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Storeclerk,

Thank you for staying with us at the Adara Hotel, Whistler. I was very disappointed to read your review on the hotel and what occurred during your stay. I would like to discuss your stay with us directly. In regards to parking, we offer valet parking and you are given the option to park elsewhere in the village which we advise at check in. We pride ourselves on cleanliness of the hotel and looking into your issues. I am concerned with your room not being attended to which we are in the process of reviewing. I look forward to discussing this with you further and ensuring you will give us another opportunity to showcase the Hotel in the manner you expected. Please call me direct at 604-905-4003.

Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Me and friends all very surprised when we got into the room. 2 queen size beds with a very large balcony, the room has every thing we need. And the stuff in here is really friendly and helpful. We will definitely come Adara again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Awesome place to stay and my dog was a welcome visitor as well. Fantastic central location, close to Valley Trail and great shops and restaurants in the heart of Whistler Village. Very friendly staff. Great rooms for value! I will stay again! *****

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Staffs are really helpful, room is spacious. Definitely good with affordable budget. Very convenient location and I like the design of the lobby.Also good to have complimentary homemade coffee and house-brewed coffee.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple