The Listel Hotel Whistler
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$98
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$112
Official Site
  • Restaurant
US$160
US$137
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$101
Delta Hotels
US$190
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$159
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$157
  • Pool
First Tracks Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Travelocity
1,014 results
All reviewsbearfoot bistroice roomvodka barcontinental breakfastgreat locationhard boiled eggsyogurthot tubfront desk stafftwo queen bedssmall fridgecentral locationthird floorper nightbit datedcoffee makerski boots
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We spent just over a week at the Listel with a large group. The hotel was very accommodating to all our requests including late check out on a couple of the rooms so people could shower before catching a bus/plane. Front desk was also great on everything from where to eat through to advice on best skis and things happening in the village. Zac in particular was brilliant, but everyone was friendly.

Rooms were comfortable and functional. Beds very comfortable. WiFi was great and very easy to gain access. Breakfast was simple but plentiful - plenty of cereals, breads, pastries, yoghurt etc. I was dubious about leaving my skis with the front desk each day, but the system turned out to be very easy to use and left the room uncluttered. The spa and sauna are great and were very popular among the group. A nice way to finish the day.

The hotel itself was within a few minutes walk of the lifts which was always appreciated at the end of the day when you didn't have walk the length of the village to get back to your room. A 30 second (literally) walk to the village stroll put you right in amongst the shops.

It's not 5 star, but they don't pretend to be and it is still very good value for money. We will definitely stay again next time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
A TripAdvisor Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The location was great with just a 5 minute walk to the lifts and central in the village for apres. The breakfast buffet was aderquate and very convenient. The hotel itself was a bit tired but the rooms were clean and in good shape. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great experience. Perfect location steps from the village, nice and quiet room, clean. Had a fridge, kettle & coffee in the room which was handy. Service was excellent. Valet parking when the parking garage was overfilled made life easy for us. Parking was included in our stay, free WIFI, breakfest... everything you could ask for, all at one low price. I will definitly be going back. I filled out thier online survey after our stay and received an email from the manager thanking me and offering me a discounted stay next time. I'm also thrilled to know that they are pet freindly.. not just small dogs! I will be bringing me American Staffordshire Terrier on my nexy visit, they were excited that I wanted to bring her next time!
Bottom line, freindly staff, perfact location, quiet, value for money! I was thrilled with my stay. And I see most people on here are. Don't think twice, book this hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a more quiet stay, we were at the back of the building, facing the hilton, and it was nice a quiet, with small views of the mountians.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Reasonably close to lifts...CHECK.
In the village...CHECK.
Included continental breakfast...CHECK.
Decent rooms...CHECK.
Free WIFI...UNCHECK...

As I'm sure you've read already heard about the nonexistent wifi (they do have free public PCs in the lobby) but don't let that spoil your decision alone. I just used my wifi sharing on my Rogers smartphone to connect my NetBook.

Anyhow the front desk staff are great and friendly, the rooms are clean and the location to price is superb. You can get lost in the grandeur that is Whistler Village and feel that you should expect more however, you then WILL look elsewhere and pay more!

Just minutes up the hill each morning once you board the gondola you'll only thank yourself....Heaven awaits up there to each and everyone of you just the same...unbelievable as it is were all the same class up on that hill. Enjoy it people, out truly is heaven up there.

Am I going back to Whistler...OH YEA.
Will I stay at the Listel...OH YEA.

• Stayed: March 2012