Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$173
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$161
Hotels.com
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$230
  • Breakfast included
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$92
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$184
Westin.com
US$207
Adara Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$222
US$216
Travelocity
2,055 results
All reviewsnorth towercinnamon bear bardiamond membergreat locationsummit sportsjunior suitefull kitchenski shophot tubking bedan upgradeper nightski schoolsmall kitchenetteoutdoor poolgreat roomsteam room
Reviewed April 12, 2012

- Location - Gondola and lifts are only steps away. Take the back way out of the hotel by walking down the hallway to your right when you are facing the front desk, and then you will end up where the strip is and the gondolas are on your right.
- Service - I always request to get a room on a higher floor and far away from elevator. That was what I got! This is of course not guaranteed but you can tell that they are trying to be as accommodating as possible.
When we asked the concierge about how to get to the Scandinave Spa, she said it would be a 10 minutes cab ride and gave us two 10% discount cards for our spa experience. I have actually already gotten 2 $50 WaySpa vouchers from Costco for $79.99 which is a 20% discount. So I did not end up using the 10% discounts, but Hilton's great service should still be recognized. She also offered to call a taxi for us.
When we were leaving Whistler and waiting in the lobby for our shuttle bus (Premier Pacific Coach Lines) to come pick us up, Hilton staff offered to call the shuttle company to confirm our pick up.
- Room - Clean, fresh smelling, spacious. Kitchen was very complete, ready-to-use and modern. It had a microwave, dishwasher, and fridge. This is perfect if you plan on getting groceries and making a meal or two during your trip. They even had wine glasses and an ice chiller for your beverages.
- Disappointments - rooms are not very sound proof. Water pressure for shower was weak and temperature was a bit unstable. Once I had to step away to get away from the drastic temperature change. I think this might only be for my room and maybe even because the pool was being renovated. If Hilton reads this, please look into South building, room 465.
Overall, we are extremely happy to have stayed at Hilton and we will definitely be back! :)

Room Tip: South side rooms are quieter and corner suites are larger
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear fivestartrips,

Thank you for taking time to provide such a comprehensive review. I am delighted we were able to accommodate your requests to ensure you enjoyed your visit.

I would also like to thank you for brining the water temperature issue to our attention, as there was a problem in your room which has since been repaired.

I hope we’ll have the pleasure of welcoming you back for a visit very soon.

Warm regards,

Tom Lefkovits
Director of Operations

A TripAdvisor Member
Collingwood, ON
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great location and fantastic service. I would highly recommend the Hilton.
Great location and fantastic service. I would highly recommend the Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
A Whistler Blackcomb traveller
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My 13 year old son and I wanted to take a late season ski trip during his spring break. I heard from friends that Whistler has the best late spring skiing (and it does!) and so booked the Hilton. It is central to the village, they ski valet with Summit Sports (also excellent) and you can walk to everything. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The breakfast buffet (free for Hilton Diamond) is very good. I also had a massage and facial at the spa and that was wonderful as well. The sauna and whirlpool were very relaxing after a long day on the slopes. They are currently redoing the pool so I believe that is closed until mid-summer. The service was outstanding. We will definitely be back. I'm a picky traveler because I log so many miles for work. However, I cannot recommend the Hilton Whistler Resort highly enough. Great for families because of the conveniences. It also has a lodge like atmosphere that make it ideal for a romantic get away. Oh yeah... the skiing is amazing!

Room Tip: Get an upper floor because the views are amazing. Also, I highly recommend the Whistler Suite because it comes with a fire place, a balcony and a mini-kitchen. We had room 608 and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SheridanO
tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Dear SheirdanO,

I am thrilled to hear of your great spring break get away experience. As a Diamond member, I’m delighted we were able to provide a memorable stay for you and your son. We still have another month and half of skiing & riding in case you haven’t had your fill.

Warm regards,

Tom Lefkovits
Director of Operations

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Just spent 10 days here. Having spent a great deal of time researching where to stay and despite reading some negative reviews we definitely made the right choice. Excellent levels of service, very comfortable rooms and a busy bar downstairs used as much by locals as by the hotel guests with an excellent team of waitresses and well managed by Paul.

As two Dads travelling with their 14 yr old sons we took two Junior suites, the Dads in one room and the boys in the other. The rooms were very comfortable with free wi fi. The beds were extremely comfortable. Excellent location for lifts and restaurants.

Bottom line is that this is a great place to stay and we will be returning next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family