Stayed twice at the Hilton. First time was February and thought the room was a bit dated. The second time was in March and I did not intend to stay there but went online for the lucky dip hotel and finished up with the Hilton again.
The bar and restaurant is great. The location is pretty good. Service is as it should be for this hotel but not exceptional. I feel other hotels in Whistler give better value as they offer bigger rooms for less price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa