“AMAZING!”
Review of Whistler Bungee

Whistler Bungee
Ranked #8 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River. In one of the most unique settings for bungee jumping, surrounded by basalt column cliffs and old growth forest, combined with the breathtaking peak of Black Tusk in the background, you will see why Whistler Bungee is regarded as one of the most scenic bungee jumping sites in the world.
Elmira, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016

This was the last activity my husband did while we were in Whistler, and it was beyond amazing! Such a thrill, it was terrifying and at the same time exhilarating, a must do!

Visited September 2016

Vernon, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Crew and Awesome Rush!”
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I did the Whistler Bungee in August 2016, having already done 5 bungees before, I hadn't built myself up for the massive rush all first timers receive, However! after speaking with the friendly crew, they convinced me to try their style of thrill seeking (leaving my traditional head first dive behind) and go for the 'Look up and step backwards style' I took their word for it and was glad I did, the feeling of falling was maximised when you can't see how far you have to fall! Thanks for the tip guys!

Visited August 2016
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Do It!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Absolute highlight of the summer! This is such a scary, yet totally exhilarating experience, so happy that we went for it! Staff is amazing and helpful and friendly and obviously love what they do! Can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2016
Linkoping, Sweden
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful scenery for jumping”
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

A great place for jumping, especially if it's your first time (like it was for me). The people there are very nice, laid back and helpful. The place is absolutely stunning, you both enjoy the scenery and the adrenaline at the same time. It was an awesome experience!

Visited September 2016
Whistler, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Starter Jump”
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This was my first bungee and it was definitely a good one for your first. I was a little nervous at first, but as soon as I hit the bottom my first instinct was that I wished it was higher and lasted longer! Great employees, very professional, safe, and encouraging.

Visited June 2016