“Fun and secure”
Review of Whistler Bungee

Whistler Bungee
Ranked #7 of 52 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River. In one of the most unique settings for bungee jumping, surrounded by basalt column cliffs and old growth forest, combined with the breathtaking peak of Black Tusk in the background, you will see why Whistler Bungee is regarded as one of the most scenic bungee jumping sites in the world.
Reviewed October 22, 2016

My son wanted to do this for a while. No better place than this bridge over a magnificient river. My wife and I were able to stay next to our son and take photos. On the other side there is the company photographer. She took much nicer pictures than mine, so I decided to pay the extra 40$ for 20 photos or so. My son paid 130$ for his jump. But what's the use if you don't have a souvenir.

Only downside, my son had to switch his GoPro chest harness on his back. So we don't see the river approaching, the 3 seconds of the fall. Since the harness is attached to the waist and not the ankles, the person bounces parallel to the river.

All reviews
"countdown"
"crew"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 18, 2016

This was Awesome, although we do love Bungy. Weirdly enough, the company arrange a taxi to drive you to the jump site and he was brilliant, gave us so much information about the area and ideas on things to do. The Bungee itself was Brilliant, we just had to do it twice! The views were amazing, both upside down and the right way up. Staff also Brilliant, lots of fun, very talkative and friendly - we got the photo package and weren't disappointed. Encouraged a late 40's young lady to jump after us and she loved it too. Great experience and would definitely do it again and again.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Visited this bungee place with a friend on a cold rainy day. Surprised that they function round the year, rain or shine. Located at a nice place, friendly staff to calm thyself, it was an amazing experience. Never miss.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

This was the last activity my husband did while we were in Whistler, and it was beyond amazing! Such a thrill, it was terrifying and at the same time exhilarating, a must do!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I did the Whistler Bungee in August 2016, having already done 5 bungees before, I hadn't built myself up for the massive rush all first timers receive, However! after speaking with the friendly crew, they convinced me to try their style of thrill seeking (leaving my traditional head first dive behind) and go for the 'Look up and step backwards style' I took their word for it and was glad I did, the feeling of falling was maximised when you can't see how far you have to fall! Thanks for the tip guys!