“Oh My Lanta Just Let It Happen”
Review of Whistler Bungee

Whistler Bungee
Ranked #8 of 54 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Often voted by Whistler locals as the most extreme activity in Whistler, Whistler Bungee provides an exhilarating, adrenaline filled rush that no other activity can compare to. Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience by jumping 160ft (50 meters) over the glacial fed Cheakamus River. In one of the most unique settings for bungee jumping, surrounded by basalt column cliffs and old growth forest, combined with the breathtaking peak of Black Tusk in the background, you will see why Whistler Bungee is regarded as one of the most scenic bungee jumping sites in the world.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Oh My Lanta Just Let It Happen”
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I went and jumped a bout a week back and it was by far the most terrifying and exhilarating experience of my life. There is noting like flying through the air and falling to what you are sure a certain death when that cord catches you and you discover you are still living. The adrenaline rush is worth everything! The people that are there helping you are absolutely amazing and you will want to become life long friends with them.

Visited October 2016

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun and secure”
Reviewed 22 October 2016

My son wanted to do this for a while. No better place than this bridge over a magnificient river. My wife and I were able to stay next to our son and take photos. On the other side there is the company photographer. She took much nicer pictures than mine, so I decided to pay the extra 40$ for 20 photos or so. My son paid 130$ for his jump. But what's the use if you don't have a souvenir.

Only downside, my son had to switch his GoPro chest harness on his back. So we don't see the river approaching, the 3 seconds of the fall. Since the harness is attached to the waist and not the ankles, the person bounces parallel to the river.

Visited August 2016
Australia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Gotta do it, Amazing Views”
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This was Awesome, although we do love Bungy. Weirdly enough, the company arrange a taxi to drive you to the jump site and he was brilliant, gave us so much information about the area and ideas on things to do. The Bungee itself was Brilliant, we just had to do it twice! The views were amazing, both upside down and the right way up. Staff also Brilliant, lots of fun, very talkative and friendly - we got the photo package and weren't disappointed. Encouraged a late 40's young lady to jump after us and she loved it too. Great experience and would definitely do it again and again.

Visited July 2016
Toronto
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exhilarating bungee”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Visited this bungee place with a friend on a cold rainy day. Surprised that they function round the year, rain or shine. Located at a nice place, friendly staff to calm thyself, it was an amazing experience. Never miss.

Visited October 2016
Elmira, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016

This was the last activity my husband did while we were in Whistler, and it was beyond amazing! Such a thrill, it was terrifying and at the same time exhilarating, a must do!

Visited September 2016