“Beautiful and fun!”

Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering guided fly fishing trips for trout, salmon, steelhead, and char in the Squamish and Whistler area for over 17 years. For discerning guests heli-fishing and float plane fly-in day trips are available. Premium fly fishing equipment is provided on all tours along with lunch on full day trips. FFF certified guides on staff. Beginner to advanced anglers welcome.
“Beautiful and fun!”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Had an awesome time! Clint is world class and you will learn a lot . there is always something to learn no matter how good you think you are!. Can't wait till next time!

Visited June 2016
AVRWhistler, Manager at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, 30 June 2016
Thanks for the review! See you again for some more fun! Tight lines, Clint Goyette @ valleyfishing

Houston, Texas
“Clint Put us on Several Fish!”
Reviewed 5 June 2016

We had an absolute blast. My wife and I booked a day on the river with Clint and were both able to catch several fish. Clint doesn't only put you on fish, but he helps you learn how to become a more effective fishermen. He's extremely observant and lets you know when he is picking up on changes in the surroundings. I learned several new techniques as well. Really excited for the next time we venture out to the Sea to Sky area. Will definitely plan another trip with Valley Fishing Guides.

Visited May 2016
Thank you for posting a review of your trip. I really enjoyed teaching how to improve your techniques so the next time you both hit the water you're an even better anglers! Tight lines, Clint Goyette @ valleyfishing
Clayton, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Awesome day!”
Reviewed 24 May 2016

First of all, let me say this was my husband's and my first fly fishing excursion. We both have fished local lakes and some deep sea trips. Clint made this both fun and successful. He is an excellent "fishing coach" which is a lot coming from a veteran teacher/ administrator who is used to evaluating people. He demonstrates and coaches the entire time. Result: My husband and I each caught 4 trout. (He caught the largest and I caught the smallest. Go figure.) Also, he took pictures of our fish before releasing and sent them to us. I'm so glad we had a knowledgeable fly fisherman and fun guy to spend the day with.

Visited May 2016
AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, 25 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review your trip! I am happy that you both had a good time and enjoyed learning the joys of fly fishing. I hope to see you both again some time! Tight lines, Clint Goyette
Parkton, Maryland
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Brother and I went up to BC for a ski vacation. Decided to do a day of fishing. Fantastic day on the river! Clint was very helpful and knowledgeable. Would 100% recommend for a great day of fishing!

Visited March 2016
AVRWhistler, Owner at Valley Fishing Guides Day Trips, responded to this review, 16 April 2016
Glad to have been a part of your vacation to the area and to have been able to show you techniques you can use back home. Our conversations were great and I wish you both all the best in your business. See you next time. Tight lines!
Clint Goyette
Vancouver, Canada
“An Exceptional Guided Experience”
Reviewed 11 April 2016

My wife and I recently did a full-day guided trip with Valley Fishing Guides and it was incredible! This is a very professional guide service that uses top-notch equipment, has a strong emphasis on safety, the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly they can put you on fish. We would highly recommend a trip with Valley Fishing Guides.

Visited April 2016
What a great day! I really had a lot of fun watching your wife catch her first BC trout and introducing you both to the techniques I use. See you again soon! Tight lines!
Clint Goyette