Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$366
  • Breakfast included
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$266
US$244
  • Restaurant
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Restaurant
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$200
US$266
US$252
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$420
Tantalus Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$183
Embarc Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$185
1,902 results
All reviewshot tubgreat hotelbike valetdriving rangeaveda productssmall poolminute walkwould stay here againmini fridgecoffee machineski lockersconvenient locationvillage strollmountain bikingper nightunderground parkingmain village
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Cosy place just outside the village of the main highway. Rooms are large and nice with all amenities. Our room was facing the golf course which is better than the highway. Nice swimming pool with hot water is open till late night till 10pm aprox. Lobby area can be noisy when the biking group have their meeting. Polite and helpful staff at the reception.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Farz_Mumbai
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed here with my wife for a weekend getaway in July. The hotel's location, although not right in the Village and is sort of off by itself, it is right by an entrance into the Village area so it is very convenient.

We "upgraded" to a larger king deluxe room for $20 per night (regularly $30 upgrade we were told) on the 4th floor which had higher arched ceilings, which is good as if the ceiling height was the height of the entrance to the room it would have felt very closed in as I could touch the ceiling standing flat footed (I'm 6 ft). The room itself was nice enough; clean (apart from some stain on the carpet but it must be hard to keep those carpets clean during ski and summer/hiking/biking season). The washroom - no tub - was decent sized and clean. The bed large and comfortable and the LCD TV worked no problem.

There's no restaurant right in the hotel but just across the front entrance is White Spot, which for non-White Spot familiar people, is an affordable, casual restaurant known for the burgers and good 'endless' fries.

The staff were friendly. Some people have complained about having to pay $20 per day for parking but, you know what? In pretty much any major tourist area, you can expect to have to pay for parking. I'll pay something for convenience and piece of mind, knowing my vehicle isn't sitting in some public, open lot. Just park it and enjoy yourself.

Would I stay again? Maybe if the price was right. I got a deal booking on the Whistler Blackcomb travel site. I think though the next time I might pay the extra $20 a night to stay at one of the 4.5 or 5 star hotels nearby. I'd rank the Aava a solid 4 star. That's not to say it's not a good place to stay; I'd just like a bit "more" in the ambience. But with the great outdoors nearby, and its convenient location, I would recommend it to people looking for a place to stay near the Village.

Room Tip: Consider getting a room with a vaulted ceiling, or at least first ask how high the ceiling is in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rvtBC
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great hotel. The staff are very helpful, the place is nice, clean and trendy without feeling snobby or stuck up. We had a babysitter watching my son while at a conference and the hotel was helpful in providing an extra key for her. The pool isn't huge but a good size with a view of the mountains. The hot tub was very nice and was clean. The sauna was nice and gets good and hot in just a few minutes. I didn't use the gym but it was nice to have the option. Very close to everything, but out of the way. I worried that our room might be loud as it was near the elevators but we had no problems at all. The room was well cleaned daily and the bed was super comfortable. There was a small fridge which was nice as we kept some sandwich stuff, snacks and beer in there. The coffee maker in the room was easy to use and the coffee was good as far as hotel coffee goes. Great sized room, even with a fireplace and provided comfy terry cloth bathrobes which was unexpected and awesome. Views of the mountains from both windows, the curtains were good black out curtains and the decor was nice, comfy, trendy but not too lavish. I really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again. I also gather that they have a bike repair service downstairs and we got a load of laundry done for 20$ at the hotel, washed, dried and folded back in our room in just a couple hours later. We also had a problem with the safe in the late evening (due to a curious toddler) and they came up to help right away. Wonderful!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The Hotel was very clean, tidy and comfortable, the staff was more than friendly, the location of the hotel couldn't be better (just a 3-5 min walk to the village stroll). The swimming pool, Sauna and hot tub was very clean. The bike storage and valet parking is very secure and safe and White Spot is directly across the hotel. Overall the hotel was fantastic and i will definitley be back and i would highly recommend this hotel.