All reviews studio loft front desk great location grocery store village square two single beds indoor pool quiet side short walk to the lifts full kitchen main floor ski storage underground parking kitchenette skiing backcomb oven
Reviewed August 19, 2018

A prefect location and great rooms, everything is just few steps away. Rooms are spacious and staff are very friendly and accommodating. Evening are great as they have some great restaurant just attached to the hotel.

Room Tip: Take the room facing the roadside as the rooms facing the inside gets nosier in the evening and late nite.
1  Thank SABY M
Reviewed August 18, 2018

The room is great,nice,clean and has a balcony which I love,also has a fully equipped kitchen, the ambiance is very pleasant ! The hotel's location is great- in the middle of everything-The Village -easy access to the grocery store, shopping,restaurants,lifts! Thank you so much once again -Phil Cosgrave for everything you did for us as always-YOU ARE THE BEST! It is a great hotel,I highly recommend it, I will always stay there while being in beautiful Whistler and I am waiting for my next trip to the Blackomb Lodge!

3  Thank adrianadX8058IN
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We came up to Whistler for a wedding and so only had 2 days at the Blackcomb Lodge, but we had a great time and found the staff friendly and helpful, and the location ideal. This was our first time in Whistler but now that I know how the village is laid out I would definitely want to stay here again if we return. Our room was on the back side so it was very quiet. It being August it was quite warm out so the a/c was on - it was louder than we are used to, but I think it would have provided a nice white noise had we been on the village side!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Our family stayed at the Blackcomb Lodge for the long weekend in August and everything about the hotel was fabulous. Ebony and Craig at the front desk definitely excelled in their customer service. They booked our reservation and looked after us from beginning to the end. Everything was seamless!

Room Tip: All rooms are above ground and the backside would be quieter.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Arrived to the hotel and were about to check us in. Having the credit card that was used to book and the rest of the group arrived. I provided I.D. And she queried my age. She asked how old everyone in the group was and I responded 20/21. Then she informed us there is a minimum age of 25 to stay in the hotel. She went to talk to her manager who never came out to speak with us ourselves, when she returned she said we can’t budge on this it’s our policy. This policy clear or well advertised there was no verification before or on booking that we had to be 25. Then as our booking was cancelled we were told ‘if there was an adult with you you would’ve been fine’. Very condescending tone considering we are all adults. Very disappointing experience and customer service

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank reb_will
Phil_Cosgrave, Guest Relations Manager at Blackcomb Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear reb_will,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry we were unable to accommodate your reservation; you'll find a lot of Whistler has this policy and it is listed on every online channel that we sell rooms through.

I understand that non one is going to appreciate a reservation being unfulfilled and we should be communicating this to guests in a polite and professional manner. If we were lacking in your case, I do sincerely apologise. We pride ourselves on our customer service as you can see via the other reviews online.

I would have been happy to come out and speak with you personally, however this is a fairly routine occurrence that would only require a manager if requested by the guest.

If you'd like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

All the best.