Stayed at the Sundial a few weeks back and it was marvellous ... especially the location. Right at the base of the two best lifts for Whistler and Blackcomb, and at the start of the Village Stroll, it's perfect. The front Desk staff actually remembered us from a previous visit - and we're helpful with dinner reservations and dine-in suggestions. It may seem expensive when comparing other locations - but we thnk it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sundial Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Whistler Village right next to the Whistler and Blackcomb Gondolas. This location in Whistler Village makes it convenient for shopping, dining, and enjoying all the entertainment Whistler has to offer. All 49 luxurious one and two bedroom suites feature master bedrooms, full kitchens, flat screen tv's and gas fireplaces, including eight suites with private outdoor hot tubs. Personal service is not just a philosophy here, but a part of the way each day unfolds. Sundial Boutique Hotel suites provide breathtaking views of the mountains, and complimentary amenities such as high speed wireless internet, local phone calls, roof top hot tub, and ski concierge services ensure you have all the modern conveniences of home. Outdoor heated pool access is provided in the summer months (June - September) and the rooftop hot tub is open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sundial Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Boutique Whistler
- Hotel Sundial Boutique
- Sundial Boutique Hotel Whistler