Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Whistler Superfly Ziplines

Book in advance
from
US$104.96
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Superfly Ziplines
from US$104.96
More Info
2,271 results
All reviews super fly hold hands super fun base camp atv ride zip line experience side by side awesome experience fear of heights a lot of fun amazing views visiting whistler safety godzilla harness speed cougar
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

I did the winter zipline package with my dad (63) and we had a blast! It was a super fun bonding day and the weather was perfect. Our twin guides Ava and Mia made our experience, they were absolutely fantastic! If you have never ziplined THIS is the one to try! The views are amazing and the feeling of zooming down through the mountains is just the best!!!

1  Thank Nikz2989
Reviewed November 16, 2018

We had a wonderful time at Superfly Ziplines! The guides were great, and the views were AMAZING! 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed November 15, 2018

I signed up ready to go even got hooked up and then I backed down in the end. It wasn't the zipline that scared it was height which I am trying to overcome. Next time I will do this. Part of my bucket list and to face my fear. The guides were awesome and totally understandable

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Did the basic zip lining package. Fun taste of zip lining, not terribly strenuous, fun ride up the mountain, I hear you might see a lynx on your way up. Went mid November and it was snow suit weather! Dress for the cold y’all. Guides were lovely, thank you Liam and Kylie!

Reviewed November 1, 2018

Super Fun! Super Crew! Super Fast! The site is great, the zip lines are high, steep and some are nice and long. Always felt very safe and had the utmost confidence in the professional and friendly tech crew.

Date of experience: October 2018