Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Superfly Ziplines
from US$121.19
More Info
2,110 results
All reviews super fly hold hands super fun base camp atv ride amazing experience zip line experience treetop adventure adrenaline rush side by side fear of heights great adventure lots of fun fun experience visiting whistler amazing views safety
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

I brought our U-18 girls select soccer team up to Whistler for a last goodbye. The team at Superfly we’re first class in looking after us all. Everyone had a great experience flying through the trees, Mia and the rest of the staff were just awesome!!

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Loved it..... kids had a blast and the staff was amazing...... wish we had more zip lines to do because it was to much fun !!

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic experience even for someone like me who is nervous about heights. Thoroughly professional and a big shout out to Liam & Felix who looked after us. Two smashing blokes. Go experience this.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

I was initially concerned because I don't like heights but the opportunity was too good to pass up.

Everyone I dealt with, from Laura and Brooke in the office to our guides Jayden and Chakra (I hope I didn't screw up their names) were super friendly and encouraging, Our orientation at Base Camp followed by the ATV ride up to the first station were adventures in themselves. Jayden and Chakras' attention to detail ad safety while always presenting positive cheerfulness made any apprehension disappear.

After the first jump, I was addicted!!!

Highly recommend this experience and Superfly Ziplines to anyone visiting Whistler!!!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

A must do activity in Whistler, very heart racing way to spend an afternoon in amongst some fabulous scenery.