Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Whistler Superfly Ziplines

Book in advance
from
US$104.96
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Superfly Ziplines
from US$104.96
More Info
2,271 results
All reviews super fly hold hands super fun base camp atv ride zip line experience side by side awesome experience fear of heights a lot of fun amazing views visiting whistler safety godzilla harness speed cougar
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2022

We had the most amazing time with the greatest tour guides you could ask for! We were super scared and they made us feel so comfortable. They were also hilarious and had my whole group laughing the entire time!

Reviewed November 20, 2022 via mobile

I was visiting a friend and she took me to zip line, at first I wasn’t sure because I use oxygen and I didn’t know if they would let me do it, but they were SO GREAT!! Our guides were Brett and Pablo they were so helpful and accommodating. The sights were breath taking, it was fast and definitely gets the adrenaline pumping!! Even the ride up the mountain was a good time! I would HIGHLY recommend this.

Reviewed November 9, 2022

I try to challenge myself to be fearless.
Awesome customer service. Great guide with clear instructions.
I just wish that there is a shuttle going to the site.

Reviewed November 1, 2022

the guides were really friendly and great at their work, felt safe and w/o nerves the whole time would definitely want to go again

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed October 26, 2022

Absolutely loved our experience. Guides Cheyenne and Connor were 10/10, knowledgeable, hilarious and legitimately fun to spend time with. Kept the atmosphere light and fun even when we were full of nerves. Very encouraging and supportive pair. Justin that drove us up the moutain was also incredible, very friendly and welcoming as was the young irish lady that checked us in. It was an incredible experience we are still bragging about. Will absolutely recommend to anyone we know visiting from out of town.

Date of experience: October 2022