“Sweet Vibes”

Tacos La Cantina
Ranked #4 of 13 Quick Bites in Whistler
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Modern Expression of Mexican Street Food. Offering Tacos, Burritos, Salads and Soups. Perfect snack or order more for a full sized meal. Funky interior paired with cheerful service. Perfect quick dining option with plenty of options available
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This taco shop has super fun vibes. The decor is awesome, the staff is friendly, and the food is tasty. It is a little bit dark and small inside though.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Was really wishing for a taco and found this place, friendly staff entering. The menu is big and easy to read but I was looking for more of a traditional taco rather than all the added flavours and combinations they had. I asked the waitress what was popular for tacos and she geared me towards the chicken and pork selections that they had on menu as they did not have carnitas "out of season" I was told but none the less the selections she chose for me hit the spot, I ordered 2 of each. Could use some pico de gallo and queso fresco. Overall I would recommend eating hear.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This place is casual dining with out door patio in the heart of Whistler. The taco varieties are all deliciousness.... my favorite is a slow simmered pot roast with fresh pickled veggies. Very reasonable and good.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Great food, quick, in-and-out service. I go to this place regularly, as I work nearby and can get a delicious, satisfying meal and still have time for a walk before going back to the office.

My only complaint is that the place is almost always cold - even in high summer.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Our food was amazing! My husband and I both ordered the burrito bowl (he was spicy pork mine was the beef). It was very generous in size and I couldn't finish mine.
We sat outside in the little patio area, there's not much space inside.
We would highly recommend this restaurant!