Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Mountain Bike Park

Reviewed October 3, 2018
Seamus M
Dublin, Ireland
Beautiful but a little disappointed

Reviewed October 2, 2018

from US$99.00
from US$77.23
from US$92.10
More Info
All reviews protective gear blue trails beginner trails green run private lesson cross country blue runs black diamond skill level amazing mountain great trails great fun chair lift bucket list downhill riders instructor
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'd for the first time, and believe me it was amazing.. keeping it doing in near future as well. simple thrilled.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Mountain Bike Park is a lot of fun but if your not an experienced bike rider I would not recommend especially if its muddy.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We are not the downhilling kind but all the nice XC trails around Whistler make it more than wordt the effort to go on a bike trip. Take bear spray !!!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We didn't actually get to bike the many trails/adventure spots here but spoke to many people in our hostel who were on it every day. they said it is the best in the world and attracts many World Champion bikers to train here.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We had one last day of our holiday before returning home so decided to take the bus to whistler. We were not disappointed and I was surprised at the amount of shops and restaurants there. The area is stunningly beautiful including the 2 hour ride from Vancouver. Unfortunately the sky gondolas were not in operation, apparently they only open on weekends so we couldn’t do the ‘Point to Point’. It may be different at certain times of the year and we should have checked before visiting so if you want to do that then it would be an idea to check first.
Saying that we had a lovely day, the weather was beautiful so we ended up carrying our coats around and I really didn’t need my walking boots!
The mountain bikers were very interesting to watch. We sat in the open bar opposite for a long while just watching. Once the snow arrives it would be perfect to see the skiers.
We will visit again when next in or around Vancouver.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

What more can I say? It's the biggest and best bike park in the world. Everyone who rides an MTB wants to be here and it never disappoints. Something for everyone, and there is no limit to the advanced difficulty features if you're up for it. Meanwhile the machine made beginner trails are a hoot and pretty easy.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I spent a day at bike park with my friends and I can totally recomend this place as for beginners to advanced bikers.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

First timer to Whistler and it did NOT disappoint! Top of the World was such an amazing ride. My skills progressed so much riding here. I'm not a jumper, but after 4 days I was getting faster and higher than I ever have before. Crank It Up! is SO MUCH FUN!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Whistler Bike Park is world class. If you like mountain biking this place simply has to be on your bucket list. The trails offer something for every skill level and the trail crews work hard to keep things maintained and running top notch. Not much to be said here, just go ride your bike - you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank clayman739
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Took my 2 boys aged 10 and 12 here in August and began with a private lesson which was quite expensive but necessary in view of the dangers- Up in the cable car and a gentle practice with the basics and then down a green run and progressing to blue - Fantastic scenery and a challenging activity with superb trails and a just supreme experience