Whistler Mountain House
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$163
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$172
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$162
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
US$209
Fairmont.com
US$205
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our nights stay at Whistler Mountain House in August.
It is just a short walk to Whistler Village. Martin is a great host and knowledgable on things to do and what's happening in Whistler.
The room rates were very reasonable which included a nice Breakfast. We found our room quiet, comfortable & clean with a private bathroom.
We would definately stay there again!
Julie & Gord

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We were recommended to this place by friends of ours. We have stayed at many different places in Whistler but this was by far one of the best we stayed at. The staff was great and the location is awesome. We would strongly recommend you check this place out if you want to stay in Whistler BC Canada

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Went to stay there with my husband and young daughter. No one to greet you, as Martin was away for hours. The room was sooo tiny, no air flow, shared bathroom ( some B & B offer your own washroom) Asked for a fan to drown our noise, as the room is beside the shared TV room, quite similar to the hostel in Banff. Martin said " A fan: who requests a fan? you are the first, in a condesending tone. Any AC? Nope as well.
He continued to belittle me, and offend me. To sum it up we left, and since then rather then own his terrible hospitality service, he has phoned my father who booked for us.
Created lies of us using the hot tub etc, and made this a very uncomfortable experience.
If your looking to stay somewhere, where fakeness, and a lack of intergrity is your thing, then this is the place!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank thetruth96
Mountainbiking, Owner at Whistler Mountain House, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

I never met these guests but rather they checked themselves in and used the hot tub and left a mess in the room with mud on the carpet and complained there was no TV or telephone in the room . Both of which are not stated on my web site and hence I was surprised by there anoyance at not having one .. These guests left before I was able to return to the property in the late afternnon .. I think that there comments are there fore unjust and not warranted ..

Reviewed May 12, 2010

We had two nights stay at this lovely property but the toilet seat was slightly dirty when we checked into the room and the bathtub overflowed after our first night stay. It was quickly rectified by the owner upon notification. Then again, our bed was not made, the towels and floor rugs were not changed and the bathroom were not cleaned after our first night stay. We had limited amenities in the toilet too. The owner also appeared to be busy on the phone. Breakfast selection was simple but acceptable. We personally found the owner to be a nice and friendly chap but more is needed to be done on this property in order to remain competitive in this Whistler town.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sept_Rain
Reviewed June 29, 2009

We stayed at Whistler Mountain House for 10 nights in January and were thoroughly impressed with both the accommodation and Whistler itself.
The house is very well appointed and generally feels upmarket and well maintained. We found our room to be very clean and comfortable and the views from the window was spectacular (we went for the only bedroom on the top floor for a small surcharge).
The lounge and eating/cooking area is well appointed with large tv / stereo / gas ‘real look’ log burning stove and offered a relaxing and pleasant place to spend some time relaxing after a hard day on the slopes.
For the ski season, Crystal Finest were running the chalet and the food and level or service was very good. I will certainly consider Crystal for our next winter holiday.
Since the accommodation is essentially a very large and luxurious wooden cabin I personally very much liked the relaxed and natural ambience of the place. There is something welcoming and warming about a wood cabin with southing pastel toned decoration, big soft sofas and a roaring fire in the heart of winter.
The location of the house is within a very swanky neighbourhood of Whistler called ‘Brio’. The surrounding houses must all be worth a small fortune and Whistler Mountain House is no exception. I didn’t notice any other guest houses in the near vicinity so you are therefore treated to a lifestyle that not many people would be able to experience if it weren’t for the guest house (or possibly winning the lottery). Due to this exclusivity, all of the properties are relatively well spaced apart and noise levels and traffic are therefore very low. A walk to the main Whistler village gondolas takes roughly 20 mins with snow on the ground and normal walking shoes on foot. I certainly wouldn’t fancy walking all of the way back with ski boots on although some of the people staying with us did attempt this. If you don’t want to walk then there are plenty of taxis that will pick you up from the house and drop you off in the village for around $10.
There is a nice large hot tub available at the house and this is heated for 24 hours a day. I entered the hot tub every evening as a way of trying to alleviate some of the inevitable aches and pains and it was very welcome.
Whistler itself is undoubtedly the best ski resort that I have been to and on a good year can offer snow conditions that Europe can only dream of. The layout of the village, the helpful and friendliness of the locals is second to non in my experience (especially compared to French resorts) and the available amenities are pretty much faultless.
I would certainly recommend Whistler and the Mountain House to anybody prepared to listen.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple