2,190 results
All reviews lake view aura restaurant paddle boards cure lounge fix cafe whistler village small lake frozen lake free shuttle on demand heated floors shuttle service creekside gondola valley trail huge bathroom soaker tub french press
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We loved the atmophere. Location on the lake was amazing. We brought our dog and he loved the off-leash area at the Lake. Hotel staff were excellent, and shuttle service into town was very handy. We were on our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of our stay. Rooms were much more spacious and updated than most other hotels in Whistler, plus you could avoid the 2am after club noise of staying in the village. Free bike rentals and trails outside the door were fantastic.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

We discovered the Nita Lake Lodge on a Snique Away email. The hotel exceeded our expectations as the beautifully appointed room and bathroom were huge!!! Our room had a view overlooking the pretty lake as well as a balcony. :) There is a lovely "kitchenette" complete with a dorm room sized refrigerator, dishes, microwave & coffee maker within a closet. The gorgeous bathroom had beautiful tiles, a large glass shower with a built in tile bench (perfect if you need to sit).
My hubby and I took long walks around the 2 different lakes in the early morning. We were delightfully surprised to see the Rocky Mountaineer (I think that is the name) train depart from the station adjacent to the hotel. :)
The staff at the hotel was also most delightful and friendly.
My only complaint is the front desk booked a Ziptrek adventure for my husband and I on August 14, 2011. They failed to tell us that the hotel charged a HUGE ($35-$40) fee to book this. Had we known, we would have called the made the phone call ourselves. Because of this, I dropped my "excellent" rating down to "very good".

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NitaGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate hearing feedback about how you enjoyed your stay.
I recently sent you a private message to ask about your comment on the Lodge charging an additional fee of $35-$40 for a Ziptrek Tour. This is very concerning to read. The booking of any guest activity through us is entirely complimentary! We do not and have never charged an additional fee to make bookings on behalf of a guest. I have spoken with one of the Managers at Ziptrek, neither of us can figure where this information may have come from. We sell their tours at the same price as they do.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely
Lauren Mickle
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2011

This is our 2nd year staying here. They host the XTerra Canadian Championships and it's a wonderful place to call home base. We stayed in 108 and it's a spacious suite with a living area and a sleeping area. The bathroom is huge, the tub very large and the shower is large enough. There's a window from the bedroom looking into the bathroom where the tub is. They have a kitchenette with microwave. I love staying here and they take dogs. The toiletries are shampoo, conditioner (both Judith Jackson spa), lotion (David Gates Quince) & soap - no shower gel. There are 2 TV's.

The hotel is right on a paved, wide trail that's great for riding your bikes or running/walking. The train does go by once or twice a day, but it's not bad. It is within walking distance to the main area of Creekside - about 10 minutes and you will need to cross the highway.

By far the most spacious place we've stayed in Whistler. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is the place to stay: very friendly and attentive staff; a first class chef who brilliantly accommodated special requests for 15 servings; lovely rooms that are quiet and beautifully maintained; terrific grounds; very fair price. Look no further.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Nita Lake Lodge. My (now) husband and I took advantage of a Groupon deal and I am so glad we did... it will not be the last time we visit. From the first moment we called to inquire about booking, the customer service was phenomenal. They seem to treat all their guests like absolute royalty. When they heard we were on our "mini-honeymoon," the staff at Nita Lake Lodge went even further above and beyond, which I hadn't thought possible. Our room was gorgeous with high ceilings, tons of space, a luxurious bathroom and a romantic little balcony looking out onto the lake. We also made use of their spa (wonderful!) and their restaurant (scrumptious!) and could not have been happier. Loved every moment!

Room tip: I definitely recommend the room upgrade to lake view suite. Lovely!