2,169 results
All reviews lake view aura restaurant paddle boards cure lounge fix cafe whistler village small lake frozen lake free shuttle on demand heated floors shuttle service creekside gondola valley trail soaker tub huge bathroom french press
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Service was great, however front desk could be much friendlier.
The room was amazing! Clean, with a patio, futon, and two beds! Bathrooms had isolated bathroom, shower, and bath tub. Amazing.
Pet friendly as well!
Kudos for including vegan meal options in your restaurant/pub. It is very much appreciated to be able to eat quality food at your hotel!
As well, I attended a wedding here as a bridesmaid and the whole night was magical.
Thank you! Great job, nita lake :)

Room Tip: Choose a room with the lake view. Stunning!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
NitaGuestRelations, Front Office Manager at Nita Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2016

Dear Sara,

Thank you so much for providing us with your review of your recent visit to the lodge!

We are so pleased that your friend chose to celebrate her nuptials at the Nita Lake Lodge, and I am so glad to hear that you found the experience to be magical! I would also like to extend my apologies that you felt as though our front desk could have been friendlier; we truly strive to provide a level of service that is second to none. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to learn more of your experience, and if you would kindly reach out directly to me at the email below, I would be very grateful.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon!

Kind regards,

Sheldon Dowswell – Front Office Manager – Sheldon@nitalakelodge.com

Reviewed May 25, 2016

We visit Whistler often, but somehow never ventured into Creekside for accommodations, until now. What a nice place.
Nita Lake Lodge is gorgeous inside and out. My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay in a two bedroom suite on two levels.
Outside, there are paved trails for runners, walkers and bikers. Steps away is Alta Lake and the Valley Trail which will bring you towards Whistler Village via the scenic route.
Being a 6-8 minute drive away from the Village, Creekside is on the quiet side, but the Lodge has a complimentary shuttle bus on call so you will not have out on the action.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cedric T T
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I always love staying at Nita Lake Lodge. The setting and service make for an ideal experience! I was only at the hotel for less than 24 hours but it was well worth it. I enjoyed the lovely patio, beautiful guest room, a great event and a walk along the lake.

Room Tip: Lake view is amazing!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jearthy
Reviewed May 21, 2016

For our 3 day visit we were well taken care of! Our package included breakfast and might I say, the food looked too beautiful to eat! The rooms are gorgeous with high ceilings and a cozy fireplace. A big bathtub to relax in as well. The best part was there is complimentary canoeing, kayaking and bike rentals with this hotel!! Do not miss the opportunity to do these things because the area is picture perfect. The staff are incredible! They are the most helpful and kindhearted people I've met and they made the stay well worth it! This was a trip I'll honestly never forget and when I come back to Whistler this is the hotel I'll be visiting :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Reshmi C

Dear Reshmi,

Thank you for posting the details of your recent visit to our hotel onto our TripAdvisor page!

I am so glad to hear that you were well taken care of during your time at the lodge! I was happy to read that your suite did not disappoint, and that you were able to make the most of our complimentary equipment amenities.

We look forwarding to welcoming you back on your next visit to Whistler!

Best regards,

Sheldon Dowswell – Front Office Manager – Sheldon@nitalakelodge.com

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Gorgeous hotel, friendly staff, really nice rooms and amenities - awesome, awesome trip! Best features were: the huge baths, the large modern bathrooms, the view of the lake, the giant beds facing the windows, the free bikes you can use to go round the trails, plus the hotel reception staff were super friendly and helpful. Would 100% recommend this hotel. It's a beautiful place, really well managed and everything is designed with your relaxation in mind it seems!

Room Tip: We cheaped out and got the non-lake view, but it was still a gorgeous room with plants by our window.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple