Blackcomb Springs Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$331
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$339
  • Restaurant
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Restaurant
US$308
US$293
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$326
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$258
Priceline
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$277
2,102 results
All reviewslake viewaura restaurantpaddle boardscure loungefix cafewhistler villagefrozen lakefree shuttleheated floorson demandshuttle servicecreekside gondolavalley trailsoaker tubhuge bathroomfrench pressone bedroom suite
Reviewed November 4, 2010

What a great surprise to discover Nita Lake Lodge. We've been going to Whistler for years and when it first opened I didn't hear anything about it so I never had a desire to visit. However, when it came under new ownership and a new executive chef in the Spring, I started hearing things from friends and reading wonderful reviews. So glad that we went! My husband, daugther (7 yrs) and I had the most relaxing weekend. Firstly, the location is great. Visitors often choose to stay right in the village for convenience but Nita Lake Lodge is right on the lake and you feel like you really are in Whistler with the fabulous views of the water and mountains. Plus you are only minutes away from the village so you get the best of both worlds. It really feels like a hidden getaway. The Valley Trail runs right by the back of the hotel so it's perfect for biking or roller blading with the family since it's paved and fairly flat. I heard that in the winter the lake freezes and you can go ice skating on it. There is a heated outside patio right by the lake and I can visualize how wonderful it would be to skate and have hot chocolate while looking up at the snow capped mountains. It would be a perfect place for apre skiing too. In the summer I can see it being a perfect place to relax with a drink. Not only are the public spaces in the hotel beautiful, our room was equally impressive. I really couldn't find a fault with it except that the beds were a little soft for my liking. The bathrooms are spacious and I loved that I could see the mountains and water from the soaker tub. My visit to the spa (a wonderful facial and massage) also helped to make the weekend very relaxing. However, I do have to say that the most memorable thing about the weekend there was the dinner we had at the hotel. I can't say enough about executive chef Tim Cuff's restaurant, Aura. We had the five course tasting menu with the wine pairings. I was so impressed with it, I asked them to e-mail me the menu so I could remember what I ate. There was even a children's menu which I hadn't expected. When our amuse bouche came, which was a spoon of Chinese artichoke, smokey eggplant and chilled octopus, my daughter got a little cup of chilled canteloupe soup. All the dishes were so interesting and used the freshest of local ingredients. (There is a rooftop garden at the hotel too.) I won't list all the details of the dishes but for all you foodies, I will say that I had a beautiful grilled pine mushroom salad, a creamy Walla Walla Onion soup which had a seared Qualicum scallop, Pemberton beef bresaola which was served with a wonderful combination of glazed beets, Castle Blue cheese, savoury oats and honeycomb. The venison was perfect and was served with a rosehip puree, romanesko, black kale and kurri squash. Even my 7 year old enjoyed tasting things off my plate. She loved the scallop in the Walla Walla onion soup and particularly enjoyed trying our dessert which was a fresh corriander seed and Cluizel chocolate ganache, Amarena cherries with a milk toffee sauce. Somewhere between our meal, we also shared a fantastic charcuterie board with their house made pickles and tapenade. They cure all their meats themselves which was unexpected since it seems like most places in Vancouver get their cured meats from the same couple of suppliers. The house made bread and flavoured butters were also delicious. Even when I thought I could eat no more, we were served passionfruit mousse chocolates and ginger truffles, which I had no problems devouring. I will definitely return in the winter and stay here for a ski trip. Hope you have a chance to experience it as well.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Hana2003
Reviewed November 2, 2010

The lodge was gorgeous, rooms spacious and very clean. Dinner at Aura was spectacular as well. I would highly recommend this as a getaway. Shuttle available to the town centre if required which beats having to find parking.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Ive been to the bar and restaurant here before. This is my first stay at the hotel. I booked the least expensive room - "The Valley Trail View" room. You can see the railway tracks, so I know there will be a train by very close at around 3 AM - no big deal. The room is amazing - very very clean, tasteful "whistler" decor, comfy bed, huge bathroom. gas fireplace...all good stuff! Service in the bar is excellent. Front desk service was acceptable, but nothing extraordinary. Parking overnight was $20 (a bit steep considering there is no one here!). The outdoor hot tub is great and the massage therapists at the spa here are the BEST in Whistler. You can also walk to the Southside Diner (the best casual diner in Whistler). I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We stayed at nita lake lodge as part of our 3 week whistle stop tour of canada, spending 2 night here. As soon as you arrive and walk in the lobby you know this place is perfect. Without making it a cliche its everything you want a mountain lodge hotel to look like. We had a 1 bedroom suite overlooking the lake on the 1st floor, its was huge and the bathroom nearly the same size again. We both loved the fireplace and despite it being perfectly warm enough we still had to use it. We didnt use the in room kitchenette facilites as we had breakfast included in our rate (again fantastic, service a little slow though) and we had dinner at creakbreads (what a gem). We did find the basment clothes washing facilites extreamley usefull though as we had packed fairly lightly for our trip and wanted to use wash facilites whenever we could, out of the 7 hotels we stayed at in Canada this was the only one that had any apart from the usual highly priced dry cleaning services. There is a free shuttle into town as when you want it which is usefull as there is a little distance between creakside and whistler village centre.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Nita Lake Lodge is a beautiful new boutique hotel by Whistler Creekside. The service was excellent and there are plenty of amenities onsite. We had lunch and drinks at the lounge overlooking the lake, there's a cozy little cafe which serves fresh baked goods and a fabulous fine dining restaurant Aura with locally inspired 3 or 5 course meals.

Bikes are available that you can take to ride around the property and a complimentary Land Rover shuttle service to the village.

I had a facial treatment at Ashram Spa and loved the natural products they used.

I would highly recommend this place for a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends