“Delicious”

21 Steps Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
21 Steps Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Stroll
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We went with friends and had to book as this is very popular restaurant. Nicely set out inside, has a nice atmosphere. The service was excellent we were served by our waitress very quickly. She was very friendly and gave service with a smile, but wasn't too much in your face like some of the other places. The restaurant was very busy but despite this we didn't have to wait for the food very long. All the food is made from scratch. As vegetarians we were slightly limited as to what we could have. I would have hoped that a restaurant with a chef of obvious quality would have been able to come up with some more inventive ideas for veggies. But even so my husband and I had the most delicious meals, which were of generous portions and came away feeling very satisfied with the food. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who goes to Whistler. Our friends ate there 3 times on our two weeks holiday! Fabulous.

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Winter Vacation”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

The food was delicious, drinks good and dessert was great! Staff was very attentive. Would highly recommend

Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
“21 Steps is a good spot”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I'm glad we booked a dinner out at 21 Steps. Service, food and atmosphere was great. As an entree, I had the BC Salmon which was perfectly prepared; very moist and nicely spiced. My companions also enjoyed their entrees and we even shared one of their chocolately desserts. Nice, upscale atmosphere but very comfortable, relaxing and welcoming. We enjoyed our table overlooking the village walk. Our waitress was terrific - attentive but not too much so. I'd suggest reservations in advance as the place filled up quickly. Would go there again.

• Visited March 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Small Plates are the way to go”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Ordered from the small plates menu. Enjoyed the mini bacon wrapped filets and the tiger shrimp. The $2 bread plate with garlic butter was also good.

Visited March 2012
Vancouver, BC
“Great solid bet in a town not known for its deals.”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We've eaten here several times, and in fact, the last time we were at Whistler, we actually seeked out another restaurant - only because we felt we were getting into a bit of a "rut". But that's only because I've never had a bad meal here. It's a great location, prices aren't super cheap but good value for what you're paying. (Except for the $26 for two shots of Patron I ordered here on one of my early dates with my fiancee several years ago...but that's what I get for trying to be Mr. Fancypants, I guess...). I won't hesitate to go back every time I'm in Whistler. I love the decor as well...many Blake Jorgenssen prints on the walls, and often I end up seeing another one I later end up buying.

• Visited January 2012