“Ice Cream”

Ranked #10 of 201 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 13, 2018

There are a couple of locations if you are looking ice cream. It is a bit overpriced but its Whistler you can’t say no to ice cream while walking through the village! They also have kitschy Anne of Green Gables stuff – which I admit I had to buy a bottle of the Raspberry Cordial. It wasn’t anything to write home about but was a cute little photo op!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We had to try Cow's several times during our visit! We were happy with all of our choices that we picked. The staff was fast and efficient for getting the line moving.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

... has to taste delicious! And I had to taste this very famous ice cream. (I was actually hunting for something savoury after the sugar overload at Purebread Bakery, but nothing else appealed, and this had been on my list).

There are two shops, close to each other. The first was crowded, so I walked to the other. I expected the choices of flavours to be identical, but the second had a limited range which was a bit disappointing. But, hey, its a great ice cream.

The young girls serving were happy to let you sample before buying.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

I was craving ice creaming so I stopped in to get a cone. They has lots of flavors to choose from. I picked a flavor I have had before elsewhere and this ice cream didn't even compare. It tasted just like sugar and the mix ins were few and far between.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Rude staff, mediocre and overpriced ice cream. Don't be fooled as this place being the "#1 ice cream place in Whistler" because it is one of the ONLY ice cream places in Whistler. Their staff is incredibly rude, their ice cream is overpriced for what it is and their cones are always stale. Their ice cream tastes like Breyers that you could get a whole pint of for the same price at the supermarket. I hope Whistler will open up more quality ice cream shops in the future. In the mean time, save your money and just grab a pint of ice cream at the super market. It will be cheaper and taste better.