New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Whistler
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: French, European, Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brussels, Belgium
“Lovely crepes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had one crepe with salmon, as starter, which was really great. And then we ordered a cheese fondue, which was also very good.
The service was great: actually we wanted to order 2 portions of cheese fondue but the waiter suggested us to order just one since portions are pretty big and we already had the crepe as starter. Really appreciated the sincerity: that saved us the cost of a second portion that we would have probably left in the pot, since the portion were indeed pretty generous.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
“Loved this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We went to Crepe-Montagne for breakfast and had an amazing one. All 3 diners chose one of their many crepes offered. We all loved our meal and were amazed at how fast they were served once we ordered so don't be afraid to visit before hitting the slopes. I had one of the best lattes I've had for a long time. Too bad we went there our last day visiting Whistler as next time I'd try one of their 6 different varieties of eggs benny. Great homey atmosphere and friendly, efficient service. Highly recommended.

Vancouver Island, Canada
“Authentic and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

My son and I visit every time we're in Whistler, summer or winter, reminds us of our favourite creperie in France. I hear the other food is good, but we can never get past the crepes. Cozy with quick service, all the staff seem to be French (not quebecois).

Taos, NM
“Hidden Gem!!! Best Eggs Bene Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

This place is small, but there is frequently a line. The food is great! Best eggs benedict ever, and I am a conesseur!! The lady that seems to own/run the place has a great French accent (I believe French, not French Canadien) and must be part Golden Retriever (I mean that in the best way). She was just SO happy to see me and meet my dining needs. Food and service both fantastic! I liked the small, intimate nature of the space too.

WA State
“This restaurant has maintained a consistently very good offering over the years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We had eaten here before but the last time was quite a while ago. It was just as good as the last time. My wife and I always split the seafood crepe and a sweet one for dessert. Not the cheapest lunch but for an upscale one this remains one of the best choices in Whistler. Note that this restaurant is a bit off the main walk. It is tucked away in a strip behind the IGA at Market Place a few doors past the KFC. Don’t be misled by the location. It is really worth the stop!

• 4 of 5 bubbles